Flashback

(Lonely boy by The black keys)

Derek Pov

A week has passed and new years was just around the corner. The other packs have been calling non stop trying to be updated but i told them if any news ill call them but if anything pops up from them then they should alert us.

Of course Annabelle asked the pack to vote about Kate which everybody denied Kates request to join us, but thinking about it. Kate is a valuable asset to us. Shes a hunter. i mean we have Argent and Ryan but that doesnt mean we dont need another just in case things cool off. I dont want her to be joining another team in case we reject her.

Other than that Anne and i spent more time together working together and device a plan. Afew times we made physical contact. we both had hands touch while trying to grab something or by us hugging.

I know her broken heart is blind right now.

Its literally killing me not kissing her but i try my best im holding myself since i dont want to screw what we worked our assess over. I dont want Ryan to turn against us or ruin the plan at the same time i can't help it.

My body is craving Annabelle. Im a lonely boy right now.

Annabelles Pov

I go through my old storage i left behind while i left this town. Right after i graduated.

There were a few banged up boxes. It collected dust along the years. I blow at it and see it flying away. i open it and i see a few Beacon Hills high school photos scattered.

Afew of them were from me and Derek.

i shook my head in disbelief how long ago it was. Great ass memories.

I spot my old yearbook. I rummage through the freshman, sophmores, juniors, until i finall go through the seniors. i spot Derek looking very serious with a small hint of a smug smirk.

How cocky teenager he was.

Then i spot a familiar face. He had a small smile looking straight towards the camera. This cant be but was it true. No it cant be?

I look under his photo and there it was plastered Ryan Harris.

Ryan went to our school i mean ho i never noticed him? Maybe he never wanted a attention. i need to find more.

I look through tge sports and again there it was. The Lacross team. Ryan and Derek were team mates. i cant believe it.

Now i remember Ryan used to wear those big dorky glasses.

i need to confront him about this but wont it sound weird?

"Weird about what?" Ryan echoed through the storage. i jumped a little. My heart was racing abit.

"Jesus, Ryan you startled me. Uhm something i found out. You never told me you were a class alumni with us?" i asked him. i literally heard him gulp hard.

Ryans Pov

She finally realized this til now.i started to chuckle. i shrugged.

"It took this how long a few years?" i raised a eyebrow.

"Why didnt you tell me?" she looked hurt and confused.

"I wanted you to know me for me Anne. I mean Derek and I used to fight over you alot. You saw the fights in school." i confessed.

Flashback:

(Tighten Up by the black keys)

It was October 31st everybody was dressed in there get up costumes.  I was a transfer student from Los Angeles.

I was just dressed as patrick carney the drummer of the black keys since i wear the same glasses as him might of well.

I was going through my locker looking for my math book. Out of the corner of my eye thats when i spot her.

She was beautiful i felt like it was in slow motion. She was dressed as a angel and god all mighty she rocked that costume.She wore a white long white greek dress with angel wings with her two strands from her side of the hair braided back.

Come on Ryan you can do this. Just go up to the chick and grow some balls. Once i found the courage. i started to walk up to her. I literally saw tge closer i got she finally noticed i was walkibg towards her. When i stood infront of her i knocked off by someone that stood between us.

I didnt know his name til i noticed she started to look at me with a sympathetic look. she ignored him and bent over to help me get up. i smiled towards her.

"Hey sorry about my best friend Derek. I bet your new. My name is Annabelle Mcall." She introduced herself.

Nothing came out of my mouth. What the hell say something Ryan. When i was about to say something the bell rang. I looked at bell and Anne waved bye. I waved back.

Thats when i noticed soneone slamming me into the lockers. "Look man back off from Annabelle." Derek looked at me with murder in his eyes. Thats when i noticed his eyes were turning to a slight baby blue eyes. He's a werewolf.

"Look dog you better back off of me before youll regret it." i stared at him. His eyes grew shocked. i guess he picked on what i meant.

"Just stay away from her trust me shes out of your species." He smirked. what did he mean by that.

Thats when i picked on as well. NO!! she cant be.  Annabelle is a werewolf???!!.

Flashback over....

Annabelles pov

Ryan finished his story. I looked shocked i cant believe that was him. He was very different. No wonder Derek and him would fight even on practice. They fought over me and they still are. Well noow not anymore they finally kept the peace i hope they did.

"Well im happy you guys stopped." i told him.

we started to laugh hard.

"Anne i love you. You know that right?" he asked me. Was he doubting me not knowing he loves me?

"Yes and i love you as well Rye.. I just cant believe that was you. Now picturing it i can see you wearing those glasses it made you look adorable." i giggled.

"Well thank goodness i replaced them for contacts then."

We left and walked to my place and crashed there. We were watching a movie well mostly we were making out and about to rip our clothes off til my phone was ringing.

Ryan growled and i sighed dissapointed killing our mood.

"I better take this Rye it may be important." He only nodded and got off me.

I swiped to answer. "Hey Derek whats up?"

"Annabelle Alpha John was found hanged in San Diego in the monastery." Derek threw it in my face. "My guess was they wanted to throw a message across from us."

"Message received." i only responded.

A/N

I bet you realized The Black Keys. Well their music inspired me to do this chapter idk y?? :/ I love them and i literally to them while i drive to work. so tell me what you thought? i hope u like ut but ill update soon..

I hope things work out for Ryan maybe not idk.. hmmm.

im also thinking after finishing this i might go back and finish with a story i havent finished. Mary.. check my ither story out please.