doggy dog world

Annes Pov

Derek didnt respond back. He looked in daze staring at me. We were still dancing til he finally spoke.

"I was invited and Cora wanted to dance." He muffled.

"Hayley invited you guys?" I raised an eyebrow. I think it was her term of payback since she kept gloating she didnt want a party. Touche little sister touche.

"Is that a problem that we were invited?" He asked me. I looked at him and a flash of hurt was written in face.

I was about to respond til i felt a hand on my shoulder i quickly turned around. 

"Anne the dance is over, may we finish off what we once started?" Ryan smirked while ignoring Dereks presence. I realized they both knew they were werewolves and there eye color changed. Dereks was blue and Ryans was gold.

"Enough" i hissed. I pulled Ryan inside to the attic/lady cave. Dont judge me every girl wishes they have their own room with their stuff.

"Ryan play nice alright." I whispered. His expression turned soft. The crinkles on his forehead died down.

"fine but was that Derek Hale?" He asked me. I knew Ryan is a werewolve now but that wont mean he wont use his hunters expertise. Hes smart, ill give credit for that.

I nodded and bit my lip.

He sighed and leaned against the wall. Lightly banged his head on the wall.

"Whats on your mind?" I asked him.

"Nothing, i just miss you and Hayley. I actually felt like i have a family you know." He smirked.

I smiled and walked towards him. He hugged me with a warm embrace. I smell his sweet scent of pine and wood. I missed him so much especially the things we shared that one glorious night. That memory made my cheeks red. I let out a low chuckle.

"What are thinking Anne?" Ryan asked.

"The first time we made hot passionate sex." I giggled like a school girl. Yea i lost my virginity to Ryan because i felt it was right. I really wanted to lose it to Derek but i knew it will never happen, but i guess he proved me wrong when he kissed me.

I shuttered that image away because it didnt contain Ryan in it.

"Yea i miss that night. When everything felt peaceful and right." He laughed. "We can still have that memory Anne." He smiled.

I bit my lip. Here it goes me overthinking things, but i had to i have no choice. If Derek would of never kissed me i would say yea go for it but now im totally confused.

"Ryan alot has changed for me this whole month i mean im getting used to my old town. With work and keeping a watchful eye on my cousin and  my sister. I mean Hayley is becoming normal especially when she just started dating a very old family friend Stiles." I bit mg lip. I didnt want Hayley to leave this new life especially when shes starting her new permanent life that will cause hapiness.

He nodded. "Hey we can start all over like before. We will be friends and climb up that latter what do you say?" He gave ms his signature smirk. I smiled and nodded. That will be great. This will clear out the feelings i have for these men.

"Perfect. First i have to find a job and find a place of my own." He clapped his hand. "So ill see you tomorrow morning." He smiled leaned over and kissed my forehead.  

"You can rent out a room here while your getting things settled."

He looked at me and kissed my cheek.