i dont care if its ok

Today is Family Night meaning all the students parents come to school and talk to their teachers and talk about their Childs progression in class. Im a bit nervous meeting parents.

The last time i met some parents they were a bit rude but some never showed up.

I hope this experience will be much more better than the last one.

I had some home made snacks (mini cupcakes, brownies, and cookies) and some fruit punch in my classroom.  The parents walked in including my aunt Melissa with Scott and Hayley right behind her. I shouldnt forget Stiles father who everybody knows the sheriff.

I welcomed everybody invited them to get some treats and to sit down and to introduce myself.

"Hello my name is Anabelle Mcall or Miss. Mcall to my fellow students. Im the new English teacher in Beacon Hills. I have alot of good things to say about your students. They behave extremely well far too well that they always turn in their homework. I give them quizzez everyday so there brains can remember their lesson on what we learned. Most of those questions turn up on our exam which considers half of their semester grade.Today we are learning The Scadlet Letter. They were assigned homework about it." Then i noticed the corner of my eye someone standing there outside of the classroom. I look at that direction and noticed Derek.

His arms are folded up his chest staring at me with a contagious smirk. I guess hes hear for moral support. I continue my speech about my class til i let the parents ask questions, which i answered quickly and sufficiently.

"Alright Thank you all for comming. It meant alot to me for comming here and please do if you can take the left over snacks to take home." I announced. Which all the parents ran towards my desk to get whatever was left even the punch.

Once everbody left i started to clean up .

"I gotta say. You did a great job today." Derek walks towards ne with a smug look on his face.

I shrug and leave the bagful of trash outside the classroom for the janitor to pick it up once everybody leaves.

I walk out and i could feel Derek following me like a lost puppy.

I kept walking and focused on something. I know ive been avoiding him but i dint want to be treated like im invisible again.

I walked out of the school and headed straight to my car.

"Anne please stop avoiding me." Derek grabbed my arm lightly.

"Im not avoiding you Derek Please." I reassured him.

Derek face looked like stone. Hes usually like that when his thoughts are deep or hes making sure im telling him the truth.

"Anne i don't need to use my ability as a werewolve to know your not being honest with me. So give me a real reason why your avoiding me?"

We both stood there having a  face even though hes waiting for an answer. When i was about to answer something happened. Fog started to descend very fast and rapidly.

This isnt normal unless someone is doing it. The real question who? The fog was too thick that i couldn't see Derek. I was about to call him out until i felt something grab me and darkness illuminated me.