Secrets not included

We were spending christmas with my aunt Melissa. Mostly everybody were there, the argents and Stiles and his dad.

Ryan was having a comversation with my Aunt and the sheriff.

"Scott tell her." Hayle approached me with Scott. Seemed like she literally dragged him.

"Tell me what?" i looked at them confused.

"Well you see it wasnt my idea my mom didnt know about the situation, but she sort of-" the doorbell rung and it echoed through the living room. Melissa excused herself and walked towards the door. Who else did she invite?

Then i noticed everybody was still having a conversation. Isacc talking to Haylie and Stiles. While argent was now talking to Ryan.   The Christmas song blaring in the house started to dimm out for me. I was now focused on the door.

She opened it and there stood the Hales.

Cora holding a glass bowl which seemed to me was potatoe salad. Peter looking a bit awkward since what i heard he was dating my aunt for a bit. Derek looking uncomfortable but i knew he sensed me because he gave me a quick glance at me.

"Is this what you trying to tell me Scott?" i asked him.

He looked a bit guilty. "Yea im sorry i barely told my aunt the situation and she felt bad. I mean from what i hear your now in good terms so i didnt make into a big deal." he shrugged.

"Im in good terms but Ryans not. Did you think about that? There would a blood bath." i seethed. i pinched his arm really hard.

"Ow ok got it. ill talk to Derek to keep his distance and play nice. After all he is in my turf." he sighed and rolled his eyes.

I noticed Derek walking towards me, but he was stopped by Scott.

That was my que to walk and look for Ryan.

i started to focus on hearing his voice. Thats when i hear him mumble. Hes outside so i get closer to hear him better.

"Why didnt you tell Anne yet?" Argent asked Ryan.

I hear Ryan sigh. "If i tell her she will hate me forever. I mean you know her story her past. I mean if i tell her this it will make things more complicated as it is. I love her." He professed.

"You need to tell her then. she will get mad but at least she will understand why you kept it from her." He told him sternly.

when i was about to inturrupt them. "You know eavesdropping is very unhealthy." Derek popped up.

i turned around very quickly. "You know you should stop doing that. Youll be the death of me." I looked at him.

"Dont exagerate. It only served you right for eavesdrooping on your boyfriend." The way he said boyfriend was hard for him to say.

"Derek its best if you leave before-"

"Before her boyfriend tells you to back off." Ryan clenched through his teeth, trying super hard not to challenge him.

"Look Ryan im here to talk to you alone. " Derek sounded calm like he didnt mean anything that meant to offend us.

Ryans eyes turned goldthan later turned normal. i guess hes trying to calm down.

He only gave him a firm nod. "Lead the way." His hands clenched into a fist trying really hard for him to act or sound nice.

i hope everything turns ok.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ryans Pov

What did he think he was trying to do. I knew he had intentions of winning her back. The more i try the more he makes things impossible. Maybe the oracle was telling her the truth. They are meant to be. My heart clenched everytime i think about it esoecially how Anne told me everything when we were living together in Washington.