Going Under

Annabelle Pov

My body feels numb. I have silver chains dipped in wolfsbane strapped down on the chair in my arm and legs. Burning through my skin which to most feels painful. Which it is, but im cutting my emotions completely.

Kate has been torturing me constantly every hour or when she feels like it. I dont want shes trying to accomplish maybe by breaking me.

The only thing that is making me fight it is Hayley. My sister whos alive and well makes me fight this.

The only thing that bugged me was Derek. I can't believe he would say that but i dont know it was directed at me.

There's alot of negativity going through me that they feel.like thorns prickling my brain.

My thoughts get cutt off by footsteps echoing the black cement floor. I clench my jaw knowing there would be pain comming my way.

I see her standing there smiling like a evil Cheshire cat.

"I bet five minutes is best to make you rest. I know what you might be thinking oh the bitch is back to torture me again huh?" She came towards me. She grabs my neck tightly. "For once in my entire life im not here to torture you. Lets talk decently." She grabs a chair from afar and drags it in front of me so we can see eye to eye. "I know you have alot of questions for me, but first let me tell you the true story behind your parents death."

That made my heart clench. The only emotion that wanted to come out and attack her was anger. How dare she bring up my parents. She has no right.

"I see i hit a nerve with bringing up your family, but heres the thing. I bet you would think im the one that killed your family truth is i didnt do it. I mean i only did it to Derek family. Your well that simply tragic. You see i always wondered who would want to kill other than myself. Then i found a journal in the ashes of your home. I eent through it. It was a journal ffom your father. You see Annabelle your father was the one that created that fire. He couldnt take it living in a life in the supernatural world. Having a daughter as a shape shifter a wife ehi was born a were wolve. He didnt want to kill Hayley because she came out normal. He was waiting for you ti come home but when he heard Dereks family was being attack. He thought it will be a perfect excuse. He only ended it with Im sorry." She looked at me hard. She placed a ruggedlysemi burnt leather journal. There i could recognize my fathers writing.

I skimmed through it. She got me. She finally broke me again. A tear fell and landed on the page. My father killed my mom. But why would he do that?

"So ill leave you be i bet you need space. Once i come back i better expect questions,from you." She smirked and left.

I screamed again. I screamed out of agony. Then i felt my body get stronger. What us wrong with me.

Then i blocked out.

Derek POV

Im running through the woods to pick up her scent near by the high school.

Then i hear her scream. This time i could tell shes in agony. Sadness mixed with it. Annabelle im comming. I just followed where the scream were comming from the most.

I kept going through the direction where the screams were comming from. I got a scent. A sweet scent of strawberry mixed with wolfsbane. It has to be Annabelle. Wuth that in my mind i ran as fast as my werewolve ability can take me.

Then i tripped and fell. I got up and looked at what i tripped over.

Shock was the only emotion that came out of me.

Annabelle just layed there naked covered in leaves from her chest and her lower stomach.

I bent over touched her cheek. I was hoping and Praying she wasnt dead.

When i felt her hand a bit warm i let out a sigh a relief. I took out my jacket and shirt. I put my shirt on her and my jacket as well to keep her warm.

"Your,safe now Annie." I whispered to her. Planting a kiss on her forehead.