Gah

We gathered all of Alpha JohnsWe gathered all of Alpha Johnsr pack to Beacon Hills. Including his wife and teenage daughter Samantha. She was very beautiful, but she smelled trouble. I couldve sworn her eyes were directed at Stiles. I wouldnt of complained but i should hes dating my sister after all. Ryan picked up the signals and did the best he can to have Stiles help the rest of the people.

I know Stiles has a big heart and he doesnt notice the obvious because his heart already belongs to someone. Just like my heart belongs to-

"Anne we have everybody checked in. We have Mrs. Mcall checking if the childern are healthy and giving them some snacks."Derek cutting me from my thoughts. He looked at me but more like he was studying me. "Are you alright?" he asked me with concern look.

i just nodded. "Yea sorry you just cut me off from my thoughts sorry. Uhm wheres Scott?" i asked him. i havent spent time with Scott as im supposed to. I guess since He lost allison things have been weird.

"Hes outside with Isacc." He answered me.i only nodded to him. I could tell hes still studying me. Looking to see if im really ok.

If he keeps hovering me like that i wont be.

I walked outside to find Scott and Isacc talking about usual boy troubles.

"Isacc Derek wants to see you." i informed him. He only nodded and walked off.

I walked towards Scott and took a peek on his expression. "Im sorry for your loss. I know she loved you and she didnt want you to hate yourself or become this angry person." I made it sound like a whisper only for him to hear.

He stared hard on the grey concret sidewalk.

Silence just started to build up the more silent became between us the awkward it got.

Thats when i almost gave up. Until Scott sighed.

"Thanks cuz. i mean it its just that i shouldve never layed eyes on her because i felt like i dragged her into this." He confessed.

"I know. i wish i could made things different and have Dereks entire family back or even mine but i think to myself. If it didnt happen i wouldnt be who i am today. I mean yea it sucks but what can i do about it? I cant go back in time." I sighed.

I could see our hot breath come out of the cold winter night.

"Anne?" Scott called out more of a question.

"Yea Scott?" I replied back with a question.

"What were you and Derek like as teenagers?" he asked me. I knew he wanted to change the subject. I could also tell he was a bit curious.

"Well Derek was such a player and i..." i paused. I knew i was findinf words to describe myself. "Well you can say i was a nerd well a tomboyish nerd chick." i looked at him. He gave me a really look with his eyebrows raised in disbelief.

"Yea i know but that what i was but also hung out with Laura as well. Even though she was two years apart from us that didnt mean she wasnt family. Even though Derek and i had our secrets and told each other everything tgat didnt mean i didnt have some. Thats where Laura comes in. She was my sisters keeper i only had here since Hayley or you were still toddlers."

"Have you or Derek shared a heated moment?" he asked me.

I knew he was referring it into the past when we were still teenagers. i had to bit my lip and had to remember.

"Yea there was this one time actually." i had to smile on this one because it was a bit funny.

flashback......