You Knew???

Its been a whole week since Scott and Derek have been working on the case.

The only thing that has been annoying me about this was my unfortunate uncle whos been nosing around Stiles father. Why must he find ways to get Stiles father aka The sheriff fired. I disliked this.

I was teaching class when i was inturrupted by the last bell meaning schools over. I sighed heavily since i had a long day standing up all day without sitting down. I was erasing the white board and i picked up my notes for tomorrows.lesson til i heard a slight knock. I looked to see with a smile on my face. I would expect a troubled student asking for help.on the subject or questions, but most of all extra credit.

Once i found out who it was my smile was gone. It was Derek standing there staring at me.

"I guess you expected someone else. Like Ryan i guess." He shrugged.

"No i was expecting more of a troubled student who needed help on the subject usually by this time they would be knocking asking question or asking for extra credit." I explained. He raised an eyebrow and nodded. Processing what i told him. He looked down and in my guess hes figuring out a way to find words to have a conversation with me. I mean we are starting over.

"Annie i was wondering if you.would like to spend dinner with me?" He asked me.

That caught me off guard. I felt like someone punching me straight to the gutt and knocked the wind out of me.

I couldnt have words to say to him. Its a simple yes or no. In my case a  i dont know.

"I promise no funny business." He assured me. I eyed him carefully.

"Ill think about it. I cant make any promises though." I gave him a stern look.

He simply nodded and walked away slowly. He knew me too well by leaving me alone.

I got home and saw Hayley baking something.

I walked towards the kitchen. "Hey what cha baking?" I asked her.

She looked up and smiled. "Its Stiles birthday and i want to surprise him." She answered.

"So you and Stiles are serious?" I asked her. She frowned with my question.

"i dont know. I mean were barely going out and christmas is coming up and weve been going out for almost two months so i dont know." She answered.

I nodded with her response and walked away. I head to my room. I believe its time for me to tell hayley the truth about me. I mean about our mother and not keep nothing from her.

It nearly took me two hours to prepare my speech and the talk.

When i thought i had it ready i walk out. I head to her room which was just across. I did the whole cliche inhale, exhale routine. I kept reciting i got this in my head.

I knock on her door and when i hear her for me to come in. I open the door. I see her on her desk finishing up some last minute homework.

"Whats up?" She asked me but still concentrating on what shes writing.

"Uhm. Hayley i need to talk to you." I respond to her.

She nods and looks at me seriously. "Look if your here to finally tell me about you being a werewolf shifter. I know. So save it." She smirked. That shocked me. My sister knew about my secret.

I was in lost for words. she looked at me with amazement. "I guess your in lost of words but mom told me and plus i would see your eyes change color. So save it and i know you kept it from me for my safety. So were good." She responded.

"I gotta admit for sister your the sharpest one. You remind me of dad kiddo. Finish with your homework." I hugged her.

Since shs knew the weight on my shoulders dropped tremendously.

Now my biggest conquest. Derek and Ryan.