the ways to get u off me

This day is getting interesting by the minute. Just when i thought Derek would be well Derek he did the weirdest thing ever. I opened the door since i heard the doorbell rang.

He stood there with a small bouquet of flowers in hand. He looks at me smiles n hands it to me.

"White roses? Hm how did you know?" I asked skeptically. I never told him my favorite flowers. I would always act tomboyish around him so i woulf never tell him dome girlish thing about what kind of flowers i like.

"I remember your father giving it to you when you were five for your birthday. Even til your parents funeral you handed both your parents white roses." He answered with absolute truth.

He actually remembers all that? I just give a nod and walk to the kitchen to pull out a empty vase. I start pouring water in the vase.

"Thank you for the flowers there beautiful. Ill place these on my kitchen counter." I know there isnt even a ounce of lies because it was truth. These were very beautiful i dont know where he baught these beautiful bouquet of white roses.

"Alright so should we head going?" I asked him.

"Yea is it ok if we take my car?" He asked me.

I gulped. I knew which ride hes talking about his black mustang gt thats for sure.

He knew i hate things that are fast. I can tell hes enjoying it by seeing my face expression because i could see a smirk starting to grow.

I only nodded when we both walked out.

"By the way Anne." He opened the door for me. "you look stunning as ever." He complimented me. I stare into his eyes. I feel dazed with the moon making his eyes glow more.

Stupid prophecy stupid destiny, and stupid hormones. Im a grown woman i shouldnt feel this way for no one except for Ryan.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

Great i feel vulnerable. I feel like back in high school when that jock Stan corning me when he wanted me to repeat back what i said about of being hot and yummy. Of course Derek found out and confronted him about it. In the end Stan no longer bugged me after that confrontation. Derek would call me his girl. And i always responded back ill always,be his girl. That would brighten up his day i doubt he will remember that.

I felt the car ride remotely stop. I snapped out of day dream. Where are we? When i noticed we were in resturant lou capolli italian cuisine. This place braught back memories. This is the place that my parents would take Hayley and I fot family night. This is the place where my father proposed to my mother and shared that beautiful moment with Dereks parents.

I start to feel my eyes start to water. I know i want to cry out of joy and sadness. I quickly thought of something that would distract me. I thought about Hayley. Which reminds where is that gremlin.

I mean i cant text her i forgot to give Stiles and Hayley their phones back but seeing how those teenagers love breaking into the schools property i wouldn't be surprised that they have it with them.

I noticed Derek was talking to the hostess which was a dude. A very attractive dude. He was whispering something and handed him something. Whatever it was he only nodded and led us to somewhere far away and secluded from the rest of people. I sat there,and looked around. The walls were stalked up by bricks with pictures of italian families to make it feel like family.

"So this is weird. When are you a private type of guy?" Trying to lighten this awkward silent room.

"I just kept it this way. I got used it thats all." He responded still looking at his menu.

"Ok."

Then it was silent. Til our waiter came. It was a tall guy with clean cut with auburn hair. Reminding me of alexander plantif from beastly. Hmm..

"Hello my name is Tom ill be your waiter or may i say all night." He winked at me when he said that with a smirk to add to that stupid wink.

"Are you ready order or do you want to start off with drunks first?" He asked me.

"Ill like a coke." derek responded irratated.

What bit him in the ass? I just ignored it for now.

"Alright and what about yourself?" Tom went to me.

"Ill have peach tea please." I responded and also im ready to order my food. So ill be having the lil italy platter and i know he will be having the big familia platter." I responded to him. The waiter nodded. Then took our menus and left. Derek looked at me confused.

"What?" I questioned him.

"How did you know i was ordering that?" He asked stupidly.

"Really Derek. Just because we lost in touch that doesnt mean i wont know what you like." I answered him truthfully.

"I thought you wont remember that though."

"Ouch." Trying to sound hurt what he said. "Are you really judging my mad skills." I sarcastically responded back.

"No but i cant believe youll actually remember the most simplest and small things about me." He sounded shocked.

Right noe i was annoyed but at the same time confused as well.

I mean why wouldnt i remember his usual platter or his favorite color.

Oh thats right i was secretly in love with my childhood best friend.

The waiter braught our food. We started to eat awkwardly. I mean it felt weird. I know Derek wants to talk to me but i dont know hpw he should approach me about it.

Do i guess this is my que to know whats up. "So what made you decide to take me on this little friend date hmm?" I asked him.

He stopped what he was doing and looked at me.

We both stared at each others eyes felt weird. For me it felt like a magnetic pull was trying to pull closer.

"I wanted to hang out. Do something more adult since were grown up and stuff. I mean i wanted to take you out to the ice cream shop but i would of thought it will be childish for you." He looked down shamelessly.

"Its fine either way. I wouldve loved going to the ice cream shop." I smiled widely.

His face lit up completely. "Then now i know for the next time. If there is a next time?" I guess that last one was for him.only. I guess he said it outloud. Ill just pretend he never said that because it will be too embarrassed.

While we were there we just talked about the most random things. After we drifted off and made our own lives.

When we started heading home we had to stop by the Ice cream shop. Ee ordered out ice cream and we sat down. Laughing at each other while struggling on our ice cream.

While we were laughing the door opened and bell rang as well. I looked up and i saw a beautiful tall thin chick walking passed us. Derek didn't take notice of the chick. So my guess is hes really done with his players ways.

I just got chills automatically because i knew something is up with that girl though i don't know what.

"Hey ill be back i need to use the restroom." I get up and walk fast to the restroom. It didny take me a awhile just like a minute or two. I get out and walk back to where we sat and saw that very same chick sitting on my spot twirling her hair and giggling to whatever Derek was telling her.

About that that Annual dance forget it.i guess ill just find Ryan to go with me.