theres a possibility

Annes Pov

Ryan was staring at Derek hard with his jaw clenched and balling up his fist. To me hes holding back from foing something very stupid.

"That the killings are related to someone or a werewolf that barely got here." derek was looking at him hard.

"And you thought that specific werewolf was me?" Ryan looked at him with a cold stare.

"Yea theres a fair chance. I dont want to rule you out."Derek shrugged.

Ryans eyes changed and he tried to control himself. "Your an idioy. You know that? if you really think.about or if you used ur senses. There in a pack. I dont have a pack if youve noticed. I dont have the scent of an alpha on me." He responded coldly.

I had to intervene because there would be a possibility that they will kill each other. "Ryan just go inside ok. Im going out with Derek to go catch something to eat. Besides im extremely hungry." I grabbed his hand. Ryans eyes turned back to his normal hazel eyes. I saw Dereks expression. He had a mixture of hurt sad and angry. When Ryan nodded he kissed my cheek and walked inside.

I looked at Derek and he had a emotionless face.

"Shall we go or do you still want to stand there like a complete idiot." I raised an eyebrow. With annoyance comming from my mouth.

He nodded and made me lead the way.

I got in my car while Derek hopped in the passrnger side.

He looked out the window trying really hard to find the words to say to me. while he was doing that i was figuting out where to eat. The only place that flashed in my mind was Sallys Barbecue.

It used to be mine and Dereks spot after we got out of sports or from a boring day. I hope i bump into Miss Sally Sue shes the owner of the restaurant since her deceased husband named it after her back in 1964. They were both teenagers when they got married and decided to open a restaurant in Beacon Hills.

I pulled up the drive way. I could see in the corner of my eye that Derek smiled at where i drove to.

"Sallys Barbecue."  He sighed. Then he looks at me. "I havent been here since-" then he stops himself. I know where hes coming from. Its a painful memory to remember. Its still a flesh wound in my heart again just thinking about it.

Flashback...

"Hey your Annabelle right?" A tall blond chick comes up to Laura and I. I just nod at her nervously. Usually i stay away from the popular crowd since i hate the attention its causing me but since im best friends with the Hales i already see wandering eyes staring my way with snickers and whispers. Some girls say that Im one of Dereks conquest. Hes just waiting on a perfect oppurtunity til i finally let my guard down so he can use me for whatever he wants and he will dump me. If only they knew Derek Laura and i are best friends. Derek in a million years would never do that to me or ever betray me. I love him. Yes Love. Ever since Dereks mother fortold or say betrothed Derek and i for our blood to be royal. Everybody expected that. Since the moon goddess sent his mother a dream.

Im the only onw that was born into a shape shifter my younger sister Hayley was the only one that was born human. Since my father was human and my mother a werewolf. I felt relieved Hayley would never know my secret sunce shes too young.

"Well may i speak with you alone." She asked. I raised an eyebrow questionable but i looked at Laura. Her stares looked deadly but the girl ignored her since it didnt concern Laura.

"umm okay." She lead me down a few steps away so Laura wont hear me. Ha. If only she knew Laura had enhance hearing.

"So i was wondering if you to hang out with me around lets see 7pm at my house. Dont knock just straight you will see stairs and just walk up on ur second door on your left you will see my room. Just open dont knock. I despise knocking. I want to get to know you because you seem a down to earth chick. Bring Laura if you like but i rather have you not." It sounded suspiciously but i ignored it. Shes being sincere about at least. It will be noce being friends with her to say the least.