supernatural...

Right when Derek walked out wit h good terms. Part of mep wantedin to go after him and profess everything to him. Kiss him and tell him I love him.

Right now I needed to move on. Thinking about. it I should've stated with Ryan. Yeah he had his flaws but at least he confessed his guilt that bared him. Ryan was a good guy. a guy that would protect me and become honest with me without. keeping anything from me. I knew he still cared for me and still had those feelings for me. because he wouldn't of wasted two years to look for me.

Thinking about Ryan made me wonder where he was? Probably overhearing the conversation I had with a Derek.

I wouldn't blame I mean I would do the same thing if a ex gf or friend breaking in your place and wanted to mend things with you.

I headed to the living room. There he was sitting comfortably staring at a picture frame of Him, Hayle and I grouped up smiling. That picture was taken an hour before the chaos his brother did.

"Hey." I soothed out. He stared at me and smiled.

"I can't believe u even frame this picture. I mean you could've gotten the one where we were at Big Boys." he commented it teasingly.

I shook my head jokingly. "This is the only picture of you that has you all scruffy looking. Which I will admit you do look good." I realiZed I was flirting with him. That's what I wanted to do. I need Ryan I need him to make me forget about Derek. I need him to do that same thing he did to me to forget about him.

I noticed he stood up and placed the frame back to where it belonged above the stand where the chimini was at. Right in the center of the rest of the pictures I placed. Something came over me I didn't know what?

The sensation of going up to him,which I did.

I walked in front of him and took a hold of his hand.

"Anne. Is there something wrong?" He whispered which I knew had a mixture of concern.

"Do you still love me Rye??" I asked him.

I was fixed in his unbutton shirt. I didntvwant to bear the rejection he was going to lay on me?

"Of course I still love you Anne. I never did." He answered. I looked at him. His face turned soft and a hint of thoughtfulness.

"Do you still miss your family?" I asked him. I knew the question caught him off guard. I would never bring up his family unless he wanted to talk about it.

I know he sacraficed his own loyalty to his family to be with me. I felt horrible because I feel responsible.

"Sometimes, but I know there doing awesome without me. in a less tormented manner I mean." he joked on the last part. he always had dark humor about what his family did. He called hunting a sport. which I thought was sick and demented, but he said it was a joke for laughs.

"Ryan I want to tell you that part of me still loves you. Love never disappears no matter how long ago it was. yes I still love Derek because I can't stop loving him but also you sowed my heart that was ripped open by him. Ryan I want us to work not because I need to but I want us to be back where it was." I confessed with all truth and sincerity.  Ryan looked me and cupped my cheek. he started to carress it like he used to do it when he wanted to have the urge to kiss me. I know he does but he's trying to fight the temptation.

"Anne are you sure about this? you want to be with me? " he asked me.

I looked at humans nodded. "Of course Ryan. " I knew I should've of done it when he surprised me at Hayles birthday party. I knew I should've remained in a relationship with him. I was so naive and chose the bad. I chose Derek maybe when I came back those feelings roamed back again. Derek and I. were prophesied that were going to end up together.  

Wasn't it my choice to choose whether or not I wanted to follow through. I knew at first when I was younger I had to but years went by. I grew up and I now realize its my choice. Maybe my future will change.

I tip toed up to kiss Ryan. I felt him relax and kissed me back. I felt loved but why do I feel like im missing something. I feel incomplete.