Morning run with a surprise

Im confused and outraged that everywhere i go someone wants to kill me. First it was Kate kidnapping me secondly it was Ryans family hunting me. I owe Argent my life for even going against the code to lead them another way.

I cant believe ive actually was that forgiving to Ryan for what he revealed. i mean i understand his point of view. He doesnt want me to worry more about his family since my mind already was on Kate.

At the same time i dont understand none of it. Why was i born a werewolve? Why cant i just be normal for once?  Alot of things have been poping on my mind that made me wonder.

I was jogging in the neighborhood at five in the morning trying to shake this information out of my head.

Thats when i noticed a figure standing there in the middle of the road. That's when i stopped at stared.  It was Kate smiling and she raised an eyebrow trying really hard not scare me off. This time she will know whats comming.

"What do you want?" i asked her seething.

She smiled more wickedly. "Aww come cant i come and visit my blast from the past. I mean thats why im here arent i?" I didnt like how she said. my insticts knew shes up to no good.

"Its hard to picture that. Since your tge one that tortured me." I sounded a bit annoyed.

I guess she knew she was getting on my skin. I bet that was her plan.

"Alright alright i was a bad girl sue me. Look im here to negotiate. I know what i did was bad but hear me out." she lifted her hands up like she was surrendering.

i cocked my head a bit trying to understand her strategy. Was this another of her tricks? "Alright talk. Wont hurt to hear you out." i answered her.

She gave me a smug look. "I do things for a reason sometimes its controversial. The only reason why i did what i did was because i know your a shapeshifter. You had no idea how amazed it was to see you shapeshift in front of me. You pretty much got me fooled to even think your a normal black wolf. Your eyes glowed red Annabelle. Meaning your an Alpha. More powerful than Scott." She informed me.

Was this a scam? Did she really do that to make me come out of my shell. I know it took me years and years to shape shift and i never accomplished my training since the fire.

"Your point to all this. What will gain from this?" i asked her. Trying to make her cut to the chase.

"I need you to control my power. i know i changed but i dont know to what. I need to be part of your pack." She looked at me as if she was telling me the truth.

My heart clenched. I know Kate is crazy but not that crazy. She knows the Hales will kill her on sight. Plus to make it worse They wont forgive her what she did to me.

i was having a all out war inside my head debating whether or not to accept it or not. She never once heard her apologize. Of course i cant force her out of it.

I looked at her trying to study her. i know shes growing impatient.

"I have to talk to the group. Youll run by the code of the Hales and the Mcalls. Just as you have your hunters code well we have the werewolf code that we stand by since my family and the Hales first created it." i revealed to her. She looked surprised. Just when i was about to turn around and walked away.

"Annabelle i just want to let you know is that im sorry for torturing you." I heard her heartbeat. She was genuine and telling me the truth. I looked her surprised and later changed my face to emotionless.

"That doesnt change anything youll still be on trial." i told her.

she only nodded. "I get that but that wont mean you havent had enough time to orepare yourself of whats comming for you. Dont you understand why i did that not only for you to shapeshift but also to lead the werewolves to reunite. I hope Ryan was really truthful to you the real reason he came back. "

i looked at her questionably its one of her tricks again.

Could it be that Ryan has set me up or was it because he knew his family was hunting me down and wanted to protect me. I was confused now.

"Ryan told me and its none of your business what he said. For now your little information would take it as your venom comming out of your mouth." i told her. I jogged off and started to head home.

Could Ryan really betray me? Or is Kate setting me up? Alot of stuff were running through my head.

I just noticed i got home and started to slow down my pace when i noticed Derek leaning back from his car like he knew was out jogging.

I stooped right in front of him confused.

"What are doing here?" i asked him.

"Im here to see if you were ok." he responded. i had a feeling tgere was more than that.

"Derek theres more than that. So tell me." i looked at him with a raised eyebrow. 

"O just had a feeling you were in trouble thats all. So i just wanted to make sure you were safe but i noticed you werent home when i saw Haylie walking out of the house early since she has soccer practice.

She told me you were iut for a run and you would be home soon." Derek informed me. i sighed and plopped down on the curve.

"Derek its time for me to have a meeting in the barn. Have Peter Cora and Scott to neet us there. i just have to call an old friend of the family. " I informed him. He knew the old abandoned barn was a secret meeting for the werewolves pack when something big happens to our community.

I have to inform them of the dangers and also do trials of someone that did something that violated the code.

He looked at me long and hard just to see if i was joking.

"Not even Ryan nor Haylie are invited in. Its that serious Derek. Its time to rearrange and bring order to this group. Its time to let other werewolf pack or whats left of it that were storibg back the order that was once destroyed.

He only briefly nodded and left.

Now time to confront Ryan.