Section 1 - Article 22

Article 22 - Best Author of the Year

This article explains the difficult doctrine that Jesus Christ is fully man and fully God. While I do not think this is a good replacement for in-depth study of Christology or theological research on the Trinity, I believe it is useful for the layman as it explains the Trinity in a different way other than utilizing academic terms like perichoresis.

In an attempt to find ways to edit my second novel (Interplanetary Visit 2) for publication, I was racking my brains to what I should do next. Fortunately, I met an old friend who is almost indisputably the best author of all time for he wrote the thickest book ever! Taking the advantage of the situation, I asked him some tips and this is what I was told.

Like any good writer and author, He planned the beginning and the end of his story. He wrote the book purely for his own leisure and interest, nothing else mattered. There was no pressure for money, for fame or for fortune.

He loved every individual character equally (including the bad guys), because without the bad guys, it would not be a story. And because He loved every single character good or bad equally, He planned each and every one of them. He planned the details of their every second in the timeline of the book. Each character was chosen to do and go through different things so they would exhibit their own personalities. The more heroic characters would naturally go through more difficult times for the heroic acts to be displayed to come out as heroes.

With my curiosity aroused, I asked Him who His main character was. He replied that everyone is a main character in one sense, but there is one "super protagonist" in which is the reason why the book was written. He will write himself into his book as a character. And this protagonist would be there in the beginning of the story, but will make a real grand entrance almost halfway through his book. All events prior to the revelation of this protagonist will signal and build this important climax. Even events which take a turn or appear unplanned would actually feed into the preparation for the revelation of this character.

I asked him why He would even write himself as a character. He replied that He wanted to interact with the other characters. He further explained that His character will be a purely a character, and will appear to be very average, but He would make His character gradually reveal His author nature with a bigger bang when the character goes away for a period of time. The great author said that He will leave his character within the storyline, but hidden from the other characters to indicate his authorship. He further states that a book with Him as a character shows his authorship better than having a book with just his name printed on the cover. Like most authors who write part of their personality into their stories, this precious protagonist will totally reflect Him, His feelings, His thoughts, His ideas, and His desires for the other characters in the book. Therefore, the protagonist is fully a character and yet also fully the author.

In His story, the protagonist will also reveal to the other characters what the author is personally like, how He wants the story to go, and also tell the other characters the happy ending of the book. Of course the character only knows what the author allows His character to know and reveal. The author proudly told him that it will be a good and great story, where his character will be with his other characters forever in a happy ending. And the author's will and penmanship will guide the plot.

Do you know who this author that I am talking about is?

Do you know who the protagonist that I am talking about is?

Do you know what the penmanship is?

Have you read this story?

It may not be a good example, but it is illustrates how the Father (Author) is the Son (Protagonist), and the working of the Spirit (Penmanship) guiding the plot.