On the road

"So whose riding with who" asked Beth. "I want to ride with uncle J.D" said Bradey. "You know you can't ride in his taxi because there will be no room." "Sure there will be just put some of my stuff in the van so he can fit in my taxi." Beth shook her head. She hated going on vacations with the whole family.

"Fine you take the younger kids and I will take the two older ones." Beth said.  Beth really didn't care at this point because she just got off from work and she just wanted to go to sleep.  J.D and Bradey and the two girls got into the taxi van and Beth, Brian, Maryann, Bri and Mikaila got into the black van. The black van was Brian's and he hated it when people would eat, drink, step on the seats if you just sneezed wrong in the van he would freak out basically.

Everyone drove away from the house that was in a neighbor hood called Saddle Brook Landing. It was going to be a while until they go to the Gaylord Palms Resort in Orlando. They lived in Jacksonville, Florida which is northern Florida on the East coast. It would take them at least two hours but if traffic was really bad it would take four.

In the black van Beth looked back to see Bri and Mikaila on there phones. "Do you guys want to listen to some music." Mikaila and Bri looked up from their phones and nodded. Beth turned on the radio. Beth went back to playing her I-Pad. She played on her I-Pad because Brian's driving made her sick. In the taxi van J.D was looking at the road and then lightning struck. Muhkenzze said "Dad is it going to rain." "Yeah, I think so sweetie but don 't worry it should be gone in a little bit." Bradey started to freak out because he hated the rain.

Back in the black van Mikaila was in a group chat with her friends Kedrina, Gracie, and Aliyah.

Gracie- I hope you have fun Mikaila

Aliyah- Where is she going

Gracie- She's going to be in Orlando for 2 weeks duh

Kedrina- Yeah I'm in Tampa for 2 weeks to

Aliyah- And you guys didn't take me

Mikaila- Maybe next time okay

Gracie- Don't feel bad Aliyah I'm at home to

Aliyah- I'm going to take a nap

Mikaila- Yea me to

Gracie- Okay bye

Kedrina- Bye

Mikaila looked out the window looking at the rain drops going down the window. She grabbed her headphones from her black and white bag. They were purple beats.  She put them on and started to listen to DOMOKEN- Steps. She slowly started to fall asleep.

I hope you guys like this I know I haven't put Dean in here but I'm planning to put him in the next chapter so don't worry.  Peace