Love and Peace

There was another drop coming. Once it came everybody put there hands up. Most of us got wet. "Oh great I'm wet," Mark said. "We are all wet Mark not just you," Jack said. We went inside and Jack said. "Why is there a bird in a boat they don't have to fish for food." We all started to laugh. Dean looked at me He pointed at the bear. "Do you like he bear?" I asked. "Yea," He said laughing. Dean's so silly. "Now bunnies clean." Jack said as I looked over I saw a bunny sweeping. "Yea." "You American's are really weird." He said laughing.

  It started to get dark. Then, a drop came. All I heard was everyone screaming. It was dark for a little bit. Then, we saw the rabbit with the fox. Bri started to laugh and I did to. Because when we use to get on here Bradey use to cry. We saw the vultures. We started to go up. Wiisu and Alice moved towards their boyfriends. I guess Bri and Alice was a thing. "Mikaila do you want me to hold you," Mark said looking back at me. "No I already have someone for that," I told him holding onto Dean's arm. "Your too cute you know that?" Dean said moving my hair out of my face. "Awe thank you Dean. Your cute to," I said looking up at him.

  The big drop was coming. Wiisu held onto Jack while Mark held onto nobody except for the lap bar. Alice held onto Bri and I held onto Dean. We went down the drop. Everyone got wet and we all started to laugh. We came up to a little drop and we all put our hands up. We went back into the mountain. We all started to sing zippidedoda zippideday. I looked at Dean he looked so cute. I really didn't think he could sing. He looked at me and smiled.  We got off and exited. 

  We waked back to the castle. Jack walked over to me. I was sitting at a table with Bri. "I thought about where everyone was going to sleep," Jack told me setting down next to me. "Yea go ahead." "Well me and Wiisu was going to sleep in the room with the music box. And don't worry Mark is going to be in that room with us." I started to chuckle. "Good. But where are we going to sleep?" "You four will sleep in the room with the rose." "What do you mean four." I looked at Bri. He started to rub the back of his neck. "Well me and Alice are dating now." I looked at him and smile. "Awe your all grown up." I looked at Jack. "Okay." 

  We all went to our rooms and got ready to sleep. Bri and Alice slept on one side. Dean and I slept on the other side of the room.  I saw Dean and he sat down next to me. "Do you want to cuddle?" I nodded my head. We laid down. "Dean?" "Yea." He said playing with my hair. "Can I tell you something?" "Yea go ahead." "I don't how to say it but I like you." "Awe I like you to." "No I mean like really like you." "Oh I tried to tell you on Splash Mountain but I didn't know how to tell you." Dean likes me. "So you like me to?" "Yea of course." Honestly I loved Dean since I was 14. He was my fav wrestler. At this point we needed love and peace. I dozed off while Dean

  We woke up to Jack waking up Bri and Alice. He walked over to us. "I see you guys are already up." "Yea." I told him. I got up and Dean did to. "Mikaila Wiisu got you and everyone else something to wear." I walked to the main room. "Hey Wiisu Jack said you have some clothes for me and Dean." "Oh yea of course come with me." She walked over to a big Disney bag. She pulled out two black tank tops. One said beauty and the other said beast. Then she pulled out black jeans and a pair of blue jeans. she gave them to me. "The beauty shirt is yours and the black jeans are yours. The rest is Dean's. You guys can go get dress in the music box room." "Okay thank you." "No problem."

  I walked over to Dean. I gave him his clothes. "We are going to get dressed in the music box room." "Okay." We walked into the room and got changed. After we got out we sat down at a table until it was okay to leave. I put my hair down. Wiisu had her hair in a bun and she wore a Ariel shirt with some black jeans. Jack wore a black plain shirt with blue jeans. Mark wore a Scar shirt with black jeans. Alice wore a Alice in Wonderland shirt with blue jeans and she had her hair in a braid. Bri had a Mad Hatter shirt on with black jeans. I looked at Dean. "You okay?" He asked me. "Yea. Why?" "I don't know I was just making sure." Jack came over to us. "Are you guys ready to leave and go to Epcot." "Yea." Me and Dean said at the same time. We got up and went to the front of the castle. "Alright we are going to go through the castle and go down Main Street, USA. Then hopefully we can find a car in the parking lot to drive to Epcot." Jack told us. He looked out the door and walked out. We followed behind him.

  I had to rewrite all of this because I forgot to save it. I'm so stupid. But anyways Mikaila and Dean are a couple now. So is Bri and Alice. Anyways what's going to happen next. Comment and vote please. PEACE