Universal Studios

Dean, Finn and I went to Universal Studios. I was sad but I didn't want them to know. Bri was gone. I feel like I lost everything. I started to tear up. "Mikaila are ya okay?" Finn asked me. It was dark outside now. I was hopping he couldn't see me crying. I fell to the ground. "Just leave me here to die. I don't care anymore. I should have gone home." I said crying. Finn bent down and gave me a hug. "No love don't say that. Everything will be okay in the end." "Finn how do you know that?" "I promise everything will be okay in the end." He told me. I sat there and cried for a while. Finn was rubbing my back and Dean was staring at the sky. "How did our lives come to this?" Dean asked. I looked up. "What did you say?" I asked wiping my tears. "Life is getting to hard I hate it." He told me. "You're a wrestler. You have a better life then me." I told him.

  "No not really." Finn said. Dean and I looked at him. "Dean and I have to work most of the year. We barley have time to do stuff. Like vacations and stuff." Finn told me. I looked at Dean. He nodded. "Well we have one more theme park anyways and that's SeaWorld. So let's get this place done and over with." I told them. We went inside the mummy ride. it was really dark and we decided to ride the ride. "After this I need a new outfit." I told them. They both nodded. We got off the ride and saw two men kicking a women. "HEY!" I yelled. The men looked at me. "What are you doing to her?" I asked one of the guys pushing him. He knocked me off of my feet. I fell to the ground. Dean and Finn came running towards the guys.

  "Don't fucking touch her." Finn told the guy. "What are you going to do about it?" The guy asked Finn. Finn punched him in the stomach and threw his face into the concrete. Finn didn't stop. I got up and saw Dean snap the other guys neck. "FINN STOP!!!" I told him. I grabbed his shoulder. He looked up at me. "He's dead." I told him. He got and walked with me. We walked over to the girl. I held my hand out. She slapped it away. "I don't need your fucking help." She told me. "For a girl who was just getting her ass kick you sure are a bitch." I told her. "What the fuck did you just call me?" She said getting into my face. "Bitch." I told her. Dean broke us up. "Okay girls peace peace." He said as he put up peace signs with his fingers.

  "What's your name?" Dean asked her. "Does it matter?" She told him. "Well if you want to come with us then give us your name." Dean said. "I don't want to go with you. I've been fine by myself." She replied. "Come on guys I want to go back to the hotel." I told them. "Wait can me and my brothers come with you?" She asked. Two guys that had brown hair and dressed in black and white came from behind her. "Yeah sure." Dean told her. "I'm Star and these are my brothers Scott and Kevin." They waved at us. We waved back. "We are going back to our hotel room. So you guys will have to stay in another one." Dean told them. "Okay." They all said. Star had brown hair and was wearing a blue dress. Kevin and Scott were twins. Scott had longer hair though. We went back to the hotel.

  I went back to the room. Finn and Dean helped Star and her brothers. I was sleepy. But I couldn't go to sleep. I decided to take a shower. I stood in there and thought about everything. My family and Bri. I wanted to cry but I knew I could be strong. I got out of the shower and put a big ACDC shirt on. I got out of the bathroom and saw Dean and Finn sleeping. I turned off the lights and walked out of the hotel room. I don't know what I'm doing. I just need to clear my mind. I wanted to sit and think about stuff. I decided to go to the little gym that was in the hotel room. They had boxing gloves and punching bag. I put the gloves on. They were a little bit big but that's okay. I was going to punch it once but I thought about everything and I couldn't stop. I heard the gym door open. I didn't look back I just kept punching the bag.

  I felt someone touch my shoulder. I looked back and saw Kevin. I took off the gloves. "Heey are you okay?" He asked me. "Yeah I'm fine." I told him. I grabbed a little towel and wiped my face. "What are you doing down here?" He asked me as he walked backwards on the treadmill. I sat on the little weight bench thing. "Just to clear my head." I told him. He nodded. "I understand what you're going through. But hey just think tomorrow you can leave." He told me. "Yeah I guess. But the problem is my cousin Bri died today and I feel bad. I could have saved him." I said putting my head down. Kevin came next to me and put his hand on my shoulder. "We all think we could have done something but we can't. Trust me I know." He said with a smile. I looked at him and smiled. "I think Finn might get sad if you don't go see him." He said. We both laughed. We walked back to our hotel rooms. I cuddled next to Finn and I fell asleep.

Hey everyone I hope you liked this chapter. Vote and comment. Also check out my other books. Vote and comment on them too. PEACE:)