What Do We Do Now

As we ran I asked Bri "What do we do now?" He looked at me and said "We can go to the restaurant they were going to." "Yeah." We ran towards the restaurant and went up the steps. "Go check the bathroom." Bri told me as he went to the boys bathroom. I looked in the girls bathroom there was nobody in there except a baby stroller that was empty. I went out and Bri was coming out at the same time as me. "Nobody was in the girls bathroom." "Yeah nobody was in the boys one." Bri looked around and saw a guy spot us from outside. We went to the kitchen and there was a gun. Someone must have been back there. I didn't know if the gun was loaded or not.

  "What now?" I asked Bri in a whisper, so the guy wouldn't here us. "We need to go check around to see if there are any people who lived through all of this." "No, we need to get out of here Bri." "But what if there are people who are alive and need to be saved." "Then they can wait until the cops get he..." Bri put his finger on his mouth telling me to be quiet. "Where the hell are you kids. I'm not going to hurt you I'm just going to kill you that's all." The guy said. I looked down at the gun that was in my hand. I looked at it carefully wondering if it was loaded. I stood up real quick and shot the guy in the back of his head. He was probably on his way to leave.  

 "WHY DID YOU KILL HIM!" Bri yelled at me standing up. "Would you rather us die then? Now we can leave." I said walking out of the kitchen. Bri followed behind me. "No we are staying here to see if there is anyone else." Bri said grabbing my arm. I turned to look at him. "Then you can stay here and I'm going to leave while you get killed." "I'm not going to die. Please stay I need you Mikaila." Me and Bri were close since we were little. I knew if I didn't stay then I would feel bad. "Fine but you have to promise me if we do this then we stay together." He nodded.

  We walked out of the restaurant. There was some dead people but not a lot. "Go to the Winnie-the-Pooh ride." Bri said. So we started walking towards it. It was quiet. "So where do we go after the ride?" I asked Bri. "Well I think we should go towards the Pirates of the Caribbean." "How are we going to get there?" "We are going to go around the front of the castle." "Okay then why are we going on this ride?" "Because we need to breath." The ride was still going so me and Bri hopped on one of the hunny pots and pulled down the lever.   

  I was starting to calm down. I can't believe what happened. Why would somebody shoot up Disney? It was one person though there was at least ten people dressed in all black who was shooting people. There may have been more that was on the other side. Hopefully we can go back to the hotel. "Bri?" "What Mikaila?" "Well I was thinking, how are we going to get back home or at least to the hotel?" He sat there and just looked around. "Did you hear me?" I asked nudging him. "Yes I did, just be happy that we made it through that stuff alive please. Because some people didn't make it and I don't know if our family made it okay." I saw the sadness in his eyes. I felt bad. We couldn't call them or text them because both of our phones were dead so it didn't matter.

  The ride was coming to an end. We didn't see anyone around. But we decided to start walking to the front of the Disney castle. As we were walking I was thinking about where the bad people went. "I wonder where the bad guys went?" "Ummm.... I don't know. You think they would be at the front." Bri said looking around. Me and my family had so many good memories here. Its just sad to think that people would shoot up Disney. There was so many dead people on the ground just scattered everywhere. We got to the front of the castle. They sky was starting to get gray. Either it was getting dark or it was going to rain. We looked down the Main Street, USA from the front of the castle. From where we were standing you could see three people standing towards the front of Main Street. Me and Bri both ran towards the left side of the castle.

  We went through Liberty Square with no problem. But once we got to the front of Adventureland there was four guys walking around the Aladdin ride. I pushed Bri backwards onto a wall. "What do we do now? There are four guys walking around the Aladdin ride with huge guns." Bri put his finger on his chin trying to think. I just stood there with my hands above him on the wall. "Well I need bait." He said smiling at me. His plan was for me to throw my pony tail holder into a tree right next to a big camel. So I threw it like it was a rubber band and it hit the branch of the tree and landed in front of the guy walking. He picked it up and called his buddies to come to him. He pointed towards the Swiss Family Treehouse. Me and Bri ran straight and passed the Aloha Isle. Then we stopped near the Tiki Room.

  One of the guys stated walking towards us. "GUYS THERE ARE TWO PEOPLE OVER HERE!" He said pointing to us. We turned around and saw all four guys chasing us. Me and Bri started to panic. Me and Bri stated to run and he grabbed my arm and pull me into the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. I looked behind me and saw two guys still chasing us.

Hey guys I'm sorry it took long for me to write this but I was to caught up with school work and everything. But I will be doing new chapters everyday from now on. I'm going to write some more tonight I don't know if I will publish them though but I will see what I can do. PLEASE vote and comment I feel like this book isn't getting any love and I really want to keep writing this so please vote and comment. Thank You

Peace