The Bad Girl

I walked out and saw Finn, Dean, Jack, Wishu, Bri and Alice. "Hey yo." I told them giving them a smile. They laughed. Finn gave me a hug. "Don't scare me like that. I shouldn't have left." He looked down at my shirt. "NWO really?" He said laughing. "To sweet." I said giving him the little hand signal. Dean came over to me. "Look here little Scott Hall. You scared all of us. But I guess chica don't need help from no one." He told me. "I did I just need to get away from him. I'm happy you guys cared." I said looking at Dean. "We will always care about you. No matter what." He told me. "Mikaila guess where we're going?" Bri asked me. "Where?" I asked him. "Our hotel." He said with a smile. "Can I ask why?" "Because our family isn't dead." I looked at him confused.

  "We aren't done looking for people though." I told him. "Okay so. We can leave and tell people to look for them and kill these other people." Bri said. Everyone got in the taxi. I didn't want to go home. I was nothing at home. Here I looked like a hero. "Dean?" I asked him while he drove. "Yes?" "Don't let me go home." I told him. "Why don't you want to leave?" "I just don't want to." I told him. We pulled up to the hotel. We walked in and went back to Bri and I's hotel room. I saw all of my family in the room. "MIKAILA AND BRI!!" My aunt yelled. She gave us a big hug. She looked at us. "You guys are okay." She said with tears in her eyes. My dad looked at me. "This isn't Mikaila this is my little NWO girl." I gave my dad a hug. I never showed my dad love. I never hugged him.

  "Dad I love you so much." I told him. He looked up and saw Jack, Wishu, Alice, Finn and Dean. "Who are these people?" My grandmother asked. "Jack and Wishu are you tubers. Alice is normal. And Dea..." I was cut off by my dad. "Dean and Finn are WWE wrestlers." I nodded. Finn and Dean both waved at everyone. "Why are they with you?" My uncle asked me. "Well Dean and I are best friends and Finn and I are dating." I said walking over to Finn. "WHAT!!" My grandmother yelled. "He's a year younger than your dad. You two have a huge age gap." I nodded. "So." She looked at me. "You're a bad girl." She old me. "The Bad Girl." I said. My dad laughed. "Well we need to leave." My uncle said. "Bri, Dean, Finn and I are not leaving. The others are." I told them. "What are you talking about?" My dad asked. "We are staying to find survivors. I will be okay." I told him. He looked me in my eyes. "I know you will." He said giving me a smile.

  "Alright well let's go then." We waved goodbye. Bri told Alice she would be safe. Jack and Wishu were going back home once they got back to our house. Dean, Finn, Bri and I stayed. "Should we spend the night in the hotel?" Dean asked. I nodded with a yawn. We went back to our hotel room. "What do we do about food?" Bri asked. "I'm not sure?" I told him. "Don't they have a boat restaurant here?" Dean  asked. "Yeah they do. We could go down there." I told them. We had to make the food our selves. But we didn't care as long as we had food and drinks. "So Dean and Bri share a bed and Mikaila and I share the other." Finn said with his Irish accent. "No I will sleep on the floor." Bro said. "Ya sure?" Finn asked him s we ate at a little table on the boat. "Yea I'm sure. It's fine." Bri told us. Bri and Dean decide to go to the room and sleep. "Ya look just like Scott Hall." Finn told me.

  I laughed. "Aww thank you. He was my favorite member of the NWO." I told him. "He's a nice guy. Even though he goes around and says he's the bad guy." "I forgot you met him. I wanted to meet him but never got the chance to." "Well I guess when I take ya to WWE you can meet him." Finn said with a big smile. "Finn you don't have to do that." "No I want to. I want to see how bad ya fangirl. And ya acted like I was going to die when ya first saw me. Ya almost killed me." He said laughing. I laughed. "I'm so sleepy." I said putting my head in my hands. "Here I'll carry ya to the room." Finn said standing next to me. "No you don't have to I can walk." I told him. "I don't care." He said smiling and picking me up bridal way. I felt comfortable in his arms. They were warm. His bicep was like a big pillow. I felt sleeper and sleeper. I closed my eyes. I opened them and saw Finn laying me down in the bed.

  He put the covers over me. Then, he kissed my forehead. "I love ya." He said. I had my eyes closed. I felt him walk to the other side of the bed. He got underneath the covers. He had his back against mine. I rolled over and snuggled into his arm. Now I had my head on his shirt. I could feel him breathing it was kind if weird. I don't know why but it was. I hopped he really loved me. I know Finn is nice. I loved him. So hopefully after all of this we could be happy together. I wish all of this was a dream.

Hey everyone. I hope you liked it. Please vote and comment. Also check out my other three books. Vote and comment on them too. PEACE:)