Gaston

We started to walk toward Cinderella's castle. We were all walking like we were walking last night. In the pairs. Dean smirked at me. His smirk kills me. I smiled at him. Mark looked back at us. He stopped walking and waited for us. "What the hell do you want Mark?" "Wow why do you think I always want something?" "Because you do." I told him as he walked with us. He put his hand over his heart. "Man I'm hurt Mikaila why would you say that. But yea your right." He smiled at me. "So what is it now." He got close to me. "You know your kind of like Belle." I looked at him confused. "Why is that?" "Because if I do remember the beast was a ginger. And Gaston had black hair." "So what does that have to do with me?" "Because your man or whatever the hell he is, is kind of like the beast and I'm like Gaston." "Why is that because Belle will never give Gaston a chance."

  "I guess you can say that or the beast has capture you and is torturing you and keeping you to him self." He said with a smile. He was starting to piss me off. I looked at him. "What's wrong Belle is he hurting you?" I pounced on him and started to punch him in the face. "Get her off of me." Mark said. I could hear Jack yell. I wasn't sure because I was to busy beating Marks's ass. Dean picked me up and pulled me away from Mark. Jack told Mark to leave me alone and to walk with him and his girlfriend. We all went back to walking and we were already at the Prince Charming Regal Carrousel. That was right behind the castle.

  We didn't go through the castle yet. Jack told us to wait. I looked through the hall to the front of the castle and there was two guys dressed in black. "So what's the plan Jack?" I asked him looking at him. "Well Dean and Bri still have their guns so I want them to go down the hall and shoot them if they can." Bri and Dean looked happy to do it. "Yea I think they will do it." They went down the hall. Bri on one side and Dean on the other. They got to the end of the hall. Bri held up three fingers and started to count down. They went to the front of the castle and all we heard was four shots. I don't think they had two bullets in each gun.

  We went to the front and saw Dean and Bri high fiving each other. They are dorks. "Good job guys." Jack said giving Dean and Bri a high five. I love that Dean and Bri are getting along because Dean said he liked me so I hope he likes my family. We started to walk to Main Street, U.S.A. We walked past the Disney statue. It reminded me about all the good times I had here at Disney. But that's gone now. It has gone into a folder in my mind where I don't want to touch it. We walked down Main Street and you could smell that sweet smell. It was ice cream and more sweet stuff. But at this tome everyone wanted to leave including me. My childhood has been broken.

  We passed the Town Square Theater. Dean looked at me. "Hey you okay?" He asked looking down at me. We were still walking though. "Yea I'm fine Why?" "You just look sad." "Well I'm just going to miss this place. I spent half of my life here." "I'm sorry. I promise everything will workout in the end of all this stuff." I felt a tear roll down my cheek. He wiped it off. He held my hand as we walked through the exit. There was nobody any where just a bunch of dead bodies. "Jack are we going to take a Monorail to Epcot or drive there?" I asked Jack walking over to him. I was still holding Dean's hand. "Which one do you think is easier?" "I would take the monorail to the parking lot and see if there is any cars if not we will just take the monorail." "Okay."

  Everyone went up to the monorail. They were all still working. So we waited for one to come and one did. We all piled in. Jack and Wiisu sat in one side of the seat. Bri and Alice sat next to me and Dean. Mark sat next to Jack. I just looked at Bri. I knew what he was thinking and he knew what I was thinking. We wanted to both go home and wake up and this be a dream. Sadly this is reality and reality doesn't work like that. I laid my head down on Dean. He started to play with my hair. I looked at the window. I just watched us go through hotels and see the water and Trees outside. I never thought I would be here like this. I hate how my life is right now. I hope it gets better for all of us. Except Mark I could care less. He really is a jerk. But Epcot here we come. We got to the monorail station and there was still a little bit of cars left. Hopefully I could find one of ours.

Hey everyone sorry I have family problems right now. So please go read my other story its really good. Comment and vote. I will write more. PEACE