The Plan

"Hey I wanted to know what the plan was for you guys?" Jack asked me. "oh we are going to Epcot tonight to look for survivors." "If you guys can wait for tomorrow then we can go with you. And we want to go to Downtown Disney." "Yeah that sounds great." I smiled at him. "Well me, Mark, and my girlfriend wanted to go on Splash Mountain in like 3 minutes so if you guys wanted to come." "Yeah thank you." "No problem." I walked back over to Dean.

  "So what did he want?" Dean asked me. "Oh he wanted to know what we are doing and what our plan was. So we are going to sleep here tonight and tomorrow morning we are going to Epcot and Downtown Disney." "Wow that sounds fun." "I are you going to stay with us?" "Of course I am." "Okay great. Oh and we are going to ride Splash Mountain tonight to." "Okay I will come with you guys." He said with a smile. Dean was really nice. I wanted him to stay around.

  "Hey guys we are going to leave now," Jack told us. "Okay we are coming." Everyone got out of the castle. Jack walked with his girlfriend and Bri walked with Alice. Mark was by me and Dean. I had my arm locked with Dean's. "So are you guys a thing?" Mark asked Dean. "Why the fuck do you want to know so bad?" "I was just asking because she is really cut and she needs someone." Dean looked at me and smiled. "Actually she would probably kick your ass." "What are you talking about. She seems so kind and sweet like candy." Mark said moving to the other side of me. "You smell like candy actually." He said smelling me. "Get the Fuck away from me before I kick your ass," I warned Mark. "Why what are you going to do?" He said whispering in my ear. I let go of Dean's arm and punched Mark in the face. "DON'T FUCK WITH ME! I CAN KICK YOUR ASS IN A SECOUND!" I yelled.

  Everyone stopped walking and looked back. "What happen?" Bri asked as he was holding Alice's hand. "Jack come get your friend," I told Jack looking at him. Jack ran to Mark. "Mark your nose is bleeding. She hit you hard my bro." Jack said laughing. "No shit," Mark said as Jack helped him up. "Come walk with me and Wiisu." Jack walked in the front with Wiisu and Mark. Then, Alice and Bri was behind them. Dean and I were in the back. Dean and Bri still had their guns in their hands from earlier. Once we got to the Rapunzel Castle Dean asked me.      "Are you scared?" I looked at him. "Scared of what?" "Your family being dead." "Kind of. I wish I could see them one more time. To just say how much I love them. You know what I mean?" "Yea I wish I could see Roman and his family again. I mean I really don't have anyone except them." "I thought you and Renee Young and you were in a relationship?" "No we broke up two weeks ago." "Oh I'm sorry." "Its not your fault. Relationships just don't last that's all." Dean said locking our arms again.

  That sucks it really does. Why did they break up? What did he mean relationships don't last? It just sucks that he doesn't have anyone. Everyone could see Splash Mountain. It was so pretty in the dark. But it was kind of weird. The ride was still going except there was nobody on it. "How is it still working if nobody is on it?" Dean looked at it and then looked at me. "They probably left it on." "True." I was thinking about the people with black clothes on. Where were they? Are they leading us into a trap? I really didn't care at this point. If I was going to die I was going to die.

  "Alright we are here guys." Jack said as we came to the entrance of the ride. We all stood there and looked at the wait time it said 90 minutes. "I don' think its a 90 minute wait," I said. Everyone started to laugh. Jack looked at all f us. "So there are four rows in one boat. There is seven of us. So who will sit with who?" Bri said him and Lice will sit with one together. Jack said he will sit with Wiisu. "I will sit with Mikaila," Mark said looking at me. He doesn't stop does he. "Actually I'm sitting with Dean. Your going to sit by yourself." "That hurts. One day you will be mine." "Yea okay," I said laughing.

  We walked into the line. As we were walking in the line I notice how long it was. I never thought about it because every time I went as a kid there was always a long line. But since half f the people were dead that wasn't a problem. There was still dead people laying on the ground.  We finally came to the place where you get into ur logs. Jack stopped the ride so we could get on. Wiisu and Jack were in the front. Mark was behind them. Bri and Alice was behind Mark. And Dean and I were behind them. I really didn't care where I sat at. Jack hit the button. We all pulled our lap bars down and the ride started. 

  I kind of hated this ride because it was so long. But everyone wanted to go it and I didn't want to be a party pooper. The ride was going and Bri turned around to look at me. "Just like when we were kids Mikaila." I smiled. "Yeah Bri." I was happy because Bri was here. I would never have thought he would be the one to stay by my side. The first drop came. Jack, Wiisu, And Mark held on tight. While Bri, Alice, Dean, and I put our hands up. We all started to laugh. Bri pointed to some bird houses on a tree. "Mikaila look grandma's old house." I started to laugh. Dean and Alice laughed to.

  YEA I have nothing better to do today so I posting a lot. I may cover two chapters. What do you think is goin to happen on the ride. Will Mark get with Mikaila? Lol Anyways please comment and vote. PEACE