Mr. Sparrow

Me and Bri were running through the line. All you could hear was a pirates life for me song over the speaker. We finally got to the ride, it was still working. Bri hopped in one of the boats. I stood there waiting to see if the two guys were still following us. I saw both of them so I decided to run towards the boat before it went though the tunnel. As I was running towards it Bri looked worry like he thought I wouldn't make it. I made it and Bri started to clap. "Thank you and FUCK YOU." I said turning to Bri then turning to the two guys and flicking them off.  Me and Bri just enjoyed the ride until the ride stopped at where the guys said we want the red head.

  Bri looked at me like I did something. "I didn't do anything." I told Bri letting him know. "The two guys must have stopped the ride." Bri told me. "So what do we do now?" I asked. He looked around. "Well the only way we can get out is to get in the water." "Are you kidding me Bri. We don't know how old this water is or what's in it?" "Well that's the only way to get out of here." "Fine I will go with you. But I have another question for you Bri." I said pointing at him smiling. "What is it Mikaila?" Bri said checking the water. "Where are we going after this?" "Umm.. We can go to the Belle castle to eat." "Okay." I said jumping into the water. Bri did the same. We started walking on the left side of the ride. The water was really cold.

  We walked all the way through till we heard a noise near the Jack Sparrow. I put my hand on Bri's stomach. "What are you doing Mikaila?" I turned around looking at Bri and told him to shhh, putting my finger over my mouth. I stared to walk slowly. Someone was repeating Johnny Depp. But the voice sounded familiar. I got out of the water. Me and Bri walked near the Jack Sparrow.

"Well if it isn't Mr. Ambrose," I said turning around the corner to go into the little treasure room Jack Sparrow was at. "Hey, girl from the hotel." He said smiling at me. "Ummmm....... How do you two know each other?" Bri said coming towards me and Dean. "Well last night when we were running around in the hotel room I bumped into Dean and I knew he looked familiar but I didn't know where because he had a hat on." I said smiling. "OHH your Dean Ambrose. You work for the WWE." Bri said. "Yea I've been working for them since 2013." Dean told Bri. "Wow that's a long time." Bri said. "Yea." Dean said with a smile on his face. 

  "So why are you here?" I asked Dean looking at him as I stood next to Bri. Who was standing in front of Dean. "Well Roman and I was deciding what to do and his daughter said if we can go to Disney. Roman told his little girl Jojo yeah since he lives in Florida. Turns out someone started shooting their gun and Roman, his wife, and daughter got out safely." He told me and Bri. Bri looked at him and looked at him like he was weird. "Then, why are you here and not with them?" Bri asked putting his head straight. "As I was trying to get out someone knocked me out of the boat and I stayed underwater until everything calmed down." I walked over to him. "I'm sorry that you lost Roman and his family." I said looking up at him. "Oh I didn't I have my phone with me so I can text him." He took out his phone which was in a waterproof case.

  "Can I use your phone to call our family," I asked him. "Yeah sure. We just need to get out of here because I don't have service." "Okay thank you." Bri, Dean and I went through the gift shop but it was raining. "Great what do we do now?" Bri asked throwing his hands up in the air. "Hey doesn't Disney sell ponchos?" Dean asked. "Yea they do." I grabbed 3 ponchos and gave one to Bri and one to Dean and one for me. "So where do we go now?" Dean asked. "We are going to head to the Belle castle to eat and we can stay there for the night," Bri told me and Dean. "We can't stay here," I told Bri. "Why?" "Bri do you understand there is people here in this park that will kill us in a blink of an eye." "Okay." "You know what Bri you can stay here because I'm not." "But.." "No there is no but. Bri we can die." "Fine I won't stay." Dean just stood there looking at us. "Bri if you don't mind me giving my opinion I would like to say something." Bri looked at Dean. "Go ahead." "First, Thank you for letting speak. But I would like to say thank you both for letting me come with you." Dean said smiling.

  "Your welcome," I told Dean. Dean doesn't act like his character on wrestling. We need to get home. That's all I want to do. We headed to the Belle castle. But once we got to the Pinocchio Village Haus there was two guys with guns and dress in black outside of it. I stopped and turned around. "What are you doing?" Bri and Dean asked me. "There is two guy with guns in front of the Pinocchio restaurant." They both looked at each other than looked at me. "So what are you going to do about it?" Dean asked me while he smiled and folded his arms. I smiled and told them my plan. They both agreed to do it. But it would be hard because it was still raining.

  I hope you enjoy this chapter. What do you think Mikaila's plan is? I was working on my other book. You should go read it (Hint). I will be updating both. So please vote and comment on this. Peace