There Are No Strings On Me

I went in front of the two guys. "Hello boys," I said putting my hand out. They looked in about there early 30's. "Hello cutie," The guy with black hair said. The one with blonde hair looked at me. "What's wrong I don't bite." "I'm sorry we are suppose to kill you no matter how attractive you are." I looked at him and gave him a dirty look. "Fine but before you kill me can I do something for you guys." The one with black hair had a big smile on his face. The blonde wasn't to happy. "Of course sweetie you can do whatever you want." The black hair one said. I smiled and took out Dean's phone.

  I looked over at Dean and Bri and winked at them. That was part of the plan. But dean blowing a kiss wasn't. He was to funny. They went behind some bushes. I put the song There are no strings on me. I started to dance and sing to it. "I've  got no strings to hold me down," I put my hands on the black hair one shoulders. "To make me fret to make me frown," I started to get close to his face. Dean was behind the blonde one. " I had strings but now I'm free. I got no strings on me," I said backing up. Bri broke the blonde hair one's neck. I was still dancing and the black hair one was still watching me. Dean touched his shoulder and punched him in the face. He dropped the gun he was holding. I looked at Dean and he winked. Why did he do that?

  Dean was over the guy. "Fucking pervert." Dean smashed his face. Bri stood there laughing. "Damn Dean. You mad." "Nope," He said looking at me. "All right lets head to the castle now before it gets dark." Bri started to walk with a gun in his hand while Dean had the other one. "Come on my badass princess," Dean said taking my arm and locking it with his. We walked over to the Be Our Guest restaurant and Bri opened the door. We walked in it. It was so pretty and big. I walked in with Dean. Our arms were still together. "Wow, Its so pretty I love it."

  Bri looked around as Dean and I sat at one of the tables in the main room. Bri ran towards us. "We need to leave now," Bri said to me and Dean. We both got out of our chairs. "Wait why?" I asked Bri. "Someone or somebody has been in here because there are bags in that room." "How many were there?" "Like three big bags," I looked at the room with the Belle musical box. I opened one of the bags and saw clothes and other stuff. I walked back to the main room and stood in front of Dean. "What did you see?" Dean asked me. "All I saw was a bunch of clothes and other stuff." "Then, we should be fine to sleep here right?" "I don't know?" Dean and I looked at Bri.

  We heard the door of the front castle open. Bri ran into the room where it was dark and had a picture of the beast in it with the rose. Dean put his hand over my mouth and pulled me to the room to. We could hear voices and I knew one from somewhere. Of course it took me a minute. Dean still had his hand over my mouth. I was okay with staying like this because my back pressed up against his body. Wait stop, think of where you heard the voice. I turned around and looked at Dean. "Dean," I said in a whisper. "What my little badass princess?" "I know one of the voices." "Really." Dean looked surprised.

  All of a sudden Bri bumped into a table and made a sound. It got quiet. Then someone was walking over to us. I saw the shadow get closer. "TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA LADES!" I screamed on the top of my lungs. The shadow stopped. It came into the room. "Hey how did you know that?" Jacksepticeye said coming over to me and Dean."I watch your videos all time." "Well thank you for being a fan." "No problem," I said. "Hey guys come over here and meet these three people," Jack said. All of a sudden Markiplier, Wiisu and a blonde girl came towards us. Bri went next to Dean while I was on the other side.

  "This is Mark you must know him," Jack said as I nodded. "That's Wiisu. She's my girlfriend and That's Alice. We found her today after everything happen," Jack said pointing at both of them. "Well its nice to meet you guys," I said. "Well I'm Mikaila and that's Bri. He's my cousin. And this is Dean Am.." I got cut off by Mark. "Ambrose Pleasure to meet you sir. Is that your girlfriend. She looks like a keeper," Mark said shaking his hand. "Thank you. And she can be my girlfriend if she wants to be," Dean said looking at me. "No he's not my boyfriend we are just close friends now," I said smiling at him. Everyone started to walk over to a long table in the main room. Jack sat across from Wiisu, Bri sat across from Alice, Mark sat across from no one and me and Dean sat across from each other.

  "Hey what was that for," Dean said looking at me all sad. "What was what?" "What you said back there. You put me in the friends zone." I looked at him. "Mikaila can you come here please?" Jack asked. "Hang on." I looked back at Dean and he still had a sad look on his face. I pushed my chair out and cupped my hands on his face. "My poor little Lunatic Fringe." I said. I took my hands off his face and walked to Jack.

  Wonder what Jack wanted. Also will Dean get with Mikaila? Anyways please comment and vote on this. PLEASE SHOW THE BOOK SOME LOVE. PEACE