Epcot

I tried to remember where we parked. Good thing Bri did because I didn't. We saw my dad's van taxi. But my uncle's van was gone. I hope they left. But I guess that was a good sign. I tried to open the door and it open. "Why are we breaking into a taxi?" Mark asked. "Yea do you have a problem with it?" I gave him a dirty look. "No." He said smiling. "Okay this is my dad's taxi please do not destroy it. There are seven seats." I counted everyone. There were exactly seven of us. We all got in. Dean drove, I sat in the passenger seat, Bri sat behind me, next to him was Alice. Jack, Wiisu, and Mark sat all the way in the back.

  As Dean drove I was looking around. It was quite and nobody was on the roads. It was kind of scary. It took us a couple of minutes to get to Epcot. Dean was charging his phone while we were driving to Epcot. We parked all the way in the front. We got out of the car and Dean locked it. "Okay lets get this done." Jack said walking to Epcot. We jumped over the silver bars you go through to get in the park. "Where do we go?" Jack asked me as we stood in front of the Epcot ball. "I guess we can go in there and see if anyone is In there." I told Jack. "Okay." We walked toward the ball. The wait time said 90 minutes. But I guess that doesn't matter because nobody was in line. There were no dead Bodies either.

  "There is only two per cart guys so get your partners." I told everyone. I felt someone touch my hand. I looked over and saw it was Mark. He had a smile on his face. "I found mine." He told me with a big smile. "If you don't let go of my damn hand then your going to get fucking hurt." "I actually might enjoy that a little bit." "Your fucking sick." I said snatching my hand out of his. I walked over to Dean. Jack got in first with Wiisu. Dean and I got in next. Then, Bri and Alice. Lastly, Mark got in. I was glad he rode by himself. The little screens started talking and Dean answered all of the questions. He's such a child. The thing told us to look up. It was taking pictures. Dean put up a peace sign and I did the same. It got dark then there was lightning. 

  We got to the part where the guy was painting the ceiling. Dean held my hand and I looked at him. He smiled at me. God I could kiss him all day. It got dark for a little bit. All of a sudden we heard four gun shots from behind us. "Mark what the fuck did you do?" Jack yelled looking back. "I didn't do anything." I looked back and saw two guys wearing white going to cart to cart trying to come and get us. We where at the part with the writer talking to the guy. I let go of Dean's hand. I got out and saw there was a pen on the desk. I grabbed it and hopped backed in the cart. Then we came to another part, it looked like it was the 70's and the lady had a pen and I grabbed that to.

  "Mikaila what the hell are those for?" Dean asked me as I got back into the cart. "You will see." I told him giving him a smirk. "Guys they are getting closer and they both have guns." Mark said. "Everyone climb to over the carts until the end." We all started climbing to the next one. We got to the part where it shows the world. "SHIT!" Jack yelled. The carts where changing position. "Just stay at the one your at guys." I told everyone. The carts where going backwards now. Then we were in a room with a bunch of little blue lights. It was easier to get to a different cart because they were going down a hill. We finally got to the end and we all ran out of the place. I looked back and they were still following us.

  "Guys this way." I said going into the Electric Umbrella. It was a restaurant that had stairs. "All of you go into the bathroom until I say its okay to come out. Dean here's a pen and come with me." They all ran into the bathroom and Dean went upstairs with me. I whispered the plan to him. We crawled underneath a table. Dean was on one side of the steps and I was on the other. The two guys walked in and went up the steps. "We know your in here." Said one of the guys. One stood in front of my table. The other one stood in front of Dean's. I saw them turn there backs. I counted down to one on my fingers. Dean and I went behind them and jabbed the pen in there necks and we took it out. Blood went every where. Dean and I broke their necks at the same time.

  "Great job my little badass." Dean told me with a smirk. I smiled back. "Let's go tell them they can come out." We walked down the steps and open the male bathroom. "Is it okay to come out now?" Jack asked. Everyone was sitting on the floor. "Yes you guys can come out now." Dean told them. We all headed to the door. "Guys I don't mean to slow everyone down but I'm thirsty." Bri said. "Your not slowing us down. I'm sure everyone else is." Everyone nodded. "See. There is that Coke A Cola place over there." I said pointing to it. We started walking over there.

Hey please comment and vote please. I feel like nobody likes this book. I just want to prove myself wrong. So please also go check out my other book. PEACE