Islands of Adventure

Is  We woke up and headed to Universal Studios. Bri, Dean, Finn and I got out of the van. The parking garage was filled with cars. We parked in King Kong 110. We walked through City Walk for a little bit. All you could hear was music playing on the speakers. "Where do we go to first?" Bri asked everyone. "Island Adventure." I told him. We ran over there and jumped over the enter things. We ran to the hulk ride. "Since we are here we could ride stuff too." Dean said. We got on. When the thing shot us out I saw a group of people with black stuff on. How did they find us? Once the ride was over I told Dean, Bri and Finn. "Shit what do we do?" Dean asked me. We were standing in the exit. "I don't know. We need to go somewhere were we can hide." I told them. "I know where to go." Bri said.

  We walked the opposite way of the group of bad people. We passed the Cat in the Hat area and the Mythology area too. We came into the Harry Potter section. "Is there a ride here?" Dean asked. "Yeah Why?" I asked him. "I need a break I'm really hot." "Okay." We walked into the Harry potter ride. Right before we went in something shot the wait time sign. We looked back and saw a man dressed in black. "SHIT!" Dean barked. We ran through the line. It was really hard because the line was long and inside the castle it was dark. We came to a part where it had Harry and his two friends. We jumped over the barricade the door open to make it look like they were coming out. we hid underneath the holograms. He ran past us and on to the ride. We stood up and went to the ride. We didn't see him. We ran towards the Jurassic Park ride. We walked in to the line. "Its really quite." I said. Bri, Dean and Finn nodded.

  In the corner of my eye I saw something. A gunshot went off. Bri fell to the ground. The guy ran off. "BRI!!!" I yelled.  I squatted down to see where he got shot. "DEAN FINN SOMEONE HELP ME!!" I said crying. He was shot in his chest. He must've looked back and saw the man. "It hurts really bad." Bri said lightly. I touched his face. "No you're going to be okay. Don't close your eyes." Finn grabbed a water bottle. Dean took off his shirt and ripped it. "Okay Mikaila we need you to sit back for a little." Dean told me. I moved and looked up at the T.V'S. Dinosaurs. Bri loved them. I started to cry again. I put my knees up to my face. I closed my eyes. I hoped all of this was a dream. I felt someone touch my shoulder. I flinched. "Hey it's just me." Finn told me calmly. "Is he okay?" I asked him. "Well we don't know. He can't get up or move so. He has to stay here." "We can't just let him lay here." "Mikaila I wish we could do something buy we can't. Ya can't either." I started to cry again.

  "It's going to be okay love." Finn told me. He pulled me into him. I felt bad I was crying on his shoulder but its sad. "Do ya still want to go on this ride?" He asked me. "I guess." I told him. I looked a Bri laying on the grounded. "Mikaila." He said softly. "Yes." I told him sitting next to him. "You are the bravest girl I ever knew. Kill those son of a bitches." He told me. "I will." I said. We both laughed. I gave him a hug and he gave me one back. I got up and walked with Dean and Finn. We got on the Jurassic Park ride. We were in the front. As we were underneath the water fall I heard a gun shot I looked back. I didn't see anyone. As we were away from the water fall. I saw someone two carts behind us. "Dean Finn look." I told them. I pointed at the guy with the gun. "We need to get out of here." Dean said. "Well we aren't going to jump in the water at we?" Finn asked. "No wait until we get into the building right before the drop." I told them. They both nodded. We were going up.

  "Okay how do we get out?" Dean asked. Dean tried lifting up the lap bar. "Shit I forgot these lock." I said. We were about to come to the drop. "Both of ya push up on it when I do." Fin  told us. We did it all at once and it worked. We jumped out. It was really dark. All you could see was darkness and strobe lights every now and then. A strobe light went off and I saw the guy. "I'm going to kill that son of a bitch." I told Finn and Dean. "Mikaila no." Dean said in a loud whisper. He was going up towards the drop. I Hopped into the back of his cart. I climbed towards him. He had the gun in his hand. He looked back and saw me. I took the gun out of his hand. He punched me in the face. I fell backwards.

  I got up and took the gun and shot his leg. I went to shoot his head but there was no more bullets. "MIKAILA HURRY THE DROP!!" Dean and Finn yelled at me. I looked up and saw the T-Rex. I stood on the guys shoulders and bent down so my hands were on his head. "Have fun in hell." I told the guy. I snapped his neck. And at the last minute before the drop I jumped off. Dean and Finn ran towards me. "Are ya okay?" Finn asked me. I nodded. "Did you kill him?" Dean asked me I nodded again. "Alright lets get into another boat so we can go to Universal Studios. Dean told us.

Hey everyone. Did you like it. Vote and comment. Also check out my other books. Vote and comment on them too. I'm sorry I took a couple of days off to. I had to go somewhere. PEACE:)