Twist

Everyone started to have little conversations with each other. Finn looked at me. "Ya can hold on to me if ya get scared. Ya know if ya want to." He said to me. "Aww thanks Finn. I will do that." I told him with a smile. The first drop happen. Right before the picture was taken we all did the Bullet Club hand sign. Then, it dropped us. We all were laughing, including Bri. I looked at Finn. He was laughing. He was really nice and kind of cute. It threw us back up. This time I held onto Finn's arm. We all screamed and he looked at me. He took my other hand and held it. It took us up one more time. I took in the view. It was so pretty. Then, it dropped us again. After it was over, everyone got off and ran to get our picture. "Hey I want to see it." I told Dean as he put it in a bag. "Later."

  Dean and everyone started to walk. I was behind everyone with Finn. As we walked towards the car show thing Finn and I talked. We talked about normal stuff and how we were still alive. "I have a question for ya?" "Yeah go ahead." I told him. "If your Dean's girl why doesn't he walk with ya or even talk to ya?" I looked down at my necklace. "I don't know?" I told him. "Are ya talkin to him?" "Yeah we talked today but after we met Roman he hasn't." Finn kicked a rock as we were walking. "Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked him. "No I think I would be a horrible boyfriend." "Aww come on. No you wouldn't. Any girl would love to have you." "Thanks but no one has." I could hear the sadness in his voice.

  He was to nice to be treated like nothing. "So ya never talked about ya mum." He told me. "Oh umm...I don't know what to say about her." I told him. "Oh I'm sorry did she die?" He asked me. "No she didn't die." "Well what happen?" "Well my parents were high school sweet hearts. Until I was born. After a couple of months my mom took me away from my dad. Then I went back and forth between them a lot. When I was 9 she told me that it was my dad's weekend and dropped me off. It was. But Sunday night she never showed up. She told me over the phone that my dad would take me to my first week of 5 grade. After that nobody heard anything. She didn't even call me on my birthday. A couple months went by nothing. Now I'm 18 and still nothing." He looked at me. "She never called ya?" "Every now and then. But she would always say she would come and pick me up but never did. The first Christmas without her she called and said she was coming. So my family did all of my gifts and she never showed up. She told my dad over the phone that I was lying."

  "Wow I'm so sorry. Did ya have any sisters or bothers over tere?" "Yeah my dad had two with my step mom. Then my mom had one name Bri. I knew her for a little bit. Maybe until she was 5. But one of her phone calls said she was pregnant. She told me that when I was 15. I cried when I got off of the phone. I didn't understand. She couldn't even take care of me." I started to feel tears come down my face. I kept my head down so he couldn't see me cry. "Were ya mad when she left?" "Ummm...I didn't really care at first because she was abusive to me. But when it came to mother's day the first year she wasn't with me I had depression." "Ya didn't cut ya self did ya?" "No I couldn't do that. I walked home with girls one time. And they were nice to me so I told them about my mom and how sad I was.  I told them I wanted to die. So I gave them each $10 to put stuff in my backpack. Like sticks and stuff. Then I would act like they were bullying me. So I told my step mom I wanted to die. She got the police to take me to the crazy house."

  "Did ya stay in there for long?" "No only 24 hours. It was bad. My dad got me out. The doctor said this wasn't the first time I was in there. She said my mom brought me when I was 8 because she thought I was crazy because I wanted to live with my dad. After I got out I just hated everyone. Except my grandma, dad and Aunt. I came to a point where I was like my mom doesn't love me. So I grew up. My grandma taught me how to be independent. My aunt taught me how to live freely. But I can thank my dad a lot. He showed me wrestling. I fell in love with it and that has been my dream job since I was 13. He watched since he was 3. That was his dream but he couldn't because I was born. So I want to do it." I could still feel tears roll down my face as I put my head down. "But I grew up and realize my mom doesn't love me and move on. It's really sad because one time she told me that she would never leave me and she will always love me. But It was a lie." I said putting my head back down.

  I wiped the tears from my face. "Are ya cryin?" He walked in front of me and lifted my head and stopped. "Hey your to pretty to be cryin. And as for ya mum. She sounds like a bitch. she doesn't deserve ya. I'm happy your grandmum, dad and aunt raised ya. Also when all of this is over I will take you to WWE with me." He moved hair out of my face. "Ya can't let that bad stuff bring ya down. I f she doesn't love ya just know I do. And Dean probably knows about this stuff.." I cut him off. "He doesn't." He looked at me. "Why doesn't he?" "Because I didn't love him enough to tell him." He smiled at me. "Ya love me?" "I think so." "Well I love ya."

Hey everyone. This part of the story is about my back round. All that stuff she said happen to me. But I'm happy now. Anyways please vote and comment on this. Also check out my other two books. Vote and comment on them too. PEACE:)