Paris

We all ate and we decided to headed to the back of the park. They had different country's back there. The first place we came to was Canada. I looked at Dean and his smile turned into a frown. "Hey are you good?" I asked him. "Yea. Just Renee was from Canada." I never thought about her. Oh my go please don't tell me he's cheating. "Hey what happen to you and Renee? Weren't you two married?" I asked him looking up at him. "Yea we were together for three years then got married. But six months ago we broke up after six years of being together. I was supposed to get divorce papers in the mail soon." I felt really bad about asking. "Oh I'm sorry." "No it's all good." He said as we kept walking.

  I hope he was okay. I know I really shouldn't have been asking. I know it wasn't any of my business but I did what I had to do. We came up to the United Kingdom. I've always wanted to go on the other side of the earth. I wanted to see if it was different. I put a little smile on my face. Bri turned around. "Mikaila you want to stop walking?" He said with a smile. I laughed because Bri and I always sat in the United Kingdom just to look around and hope we were actually there. "Let's go find somewhere to sit." Mark said. "Nope we sit right here." Bri said as me and him sat on the ground. We sat  in the middle of a circle grass thing. Dean shrugged his shoulders. He sat next to me. Alice sat next to Bri. Mark walked towards the water.

  "Why aren't we sitting in chairs?" Dean asked. "Or at least a park bench?" Alice said. Bri looked at them. "You two wouldn't understand." "What do you mean?" Dean asked. "Mikaila and I had really strict parents and we couldn't go anywhere. Poor Mikaila has lived in Florida all of her life. For god sake she couldn't even get on a plane because her dad was always afraid of her dying." Bri told them. I sat with my eyes closed wishing I was actually in England or Wales. "Bri and I wanted to travel everywhere but we couldn't leave America because one of our family members would freak out. I would love to go to England, Wales or even Paris." I got up. "I totally forgot they had Paris here!" I said helping everyone up. I ran to go get Mark. "What's her deal?" Alice asked Bri with Dean next to him. "Well that's a little girl. A childhood that still runs through her veins. With all the pain she's been through she still has a kid in her. It still lives because it never had the chance to come out because it was never free."

  I ran to Mark. "We're going to Paris!" I said jumping up and down. "You're crazy you know that!" Mark said jumping up and down with me. "No Paris. Fake Paris." Bri pointed to where it was at. "Oh that Paris." Mark said as he stopped jumping. We walked over to the Paris I only got to see. Once we got there Bri said he was going to the bakery and Alice and Mark were going with him. I stood there looking at the fake Eiffel Tower. "Do you want me to take a picture of you sitting down looking at it?" Dean asked. "Yea thank you." I stood in front of the fountain looking up at the Eiffel Tower. "Okay here you go." He said handing me my phone. I looked at the pictures. They were great. "Do you want to take a selfie of us with it in the background?" I asked him. "Okay." I gave him the phone. He held it up and I grabbed around his chest and his other grabbed my waist.  It had the Eiffel Tower in the back too. It was a great picture. "Okay let's go find everyone." He said as we walked around the little fake Paris.

  I didn't really care. I wish I was in the real Paris but this would do. We waked into Les Halles Boulangerie & Patisseries. Everyone was in there. "Hey I'm going to go next door." Dean said. I nodded. I walked over to everyone else. "Where is big man going?" Mark asked me as Bri and Alice walked around. "He said he was going next door." I told him. "So you and Bri are close?" "Yea we've been close since we were little. When we would have little fights my family said we acted like an old couple." Mark and I started to laugh. "Well that's cute." "Yea I guess."

  We walked over to Bri and Alice. "Are we going to meet Dean next door or is he coming back over here?" Bri asked me. "Oh I didn't ask." I told Bri. We walked next door. It was a little gift shop. Dean walked towards us with a bag. "Whatcha ya got in there?" I asked him. "Its not for you." He told me. "You're lying. Aren't you?" "Yea I am. You can't get it until we go to the next place though." "Fine." I really wanted to know what was in the bag. Was it jewelry? A shirt?  I didn't know. "Mikaila are you ready to leave?" Bri asked me. "Yea." As we walked away from the fake Paris I took in one more last breath. If I die trying to find survivors then I die. But maybe I will have someone burn me into ashes then I can get them dumped in the real Paris. We finally arrived to Morocco.

  Hey everyone. I did two chapters in one day. One on this story and the other on my other story. You should go check out my other books. Please comment and vote. I also hope everyone is doing great :) PEACE