Friends

After the ride we got off and headed to the front. Dean was walking with Bri and Alice. He said they had to talk about something. "Hey Mark." I said running towards Mark. He looked lonely because Jack and Wiishu were talking. "Hey Rose." Rose? Why did he call me Rose? "Is that my new nickname?" "Yeah, I hope you don't mind?" "No I don't I think its cute." "Well thank you." He said taking a bow and walking again. I laughed a little. "I hope you don't feel left out." I told him. "No I'm used to not having anyone with me. So it really doesn't matter. I didn't have a girlfriend like Bri, Jack and..." "Dean?" I cut him off. "yeah." He said putting his head down. "Hey if you ever have to talk to me do it okay?" "Okay but I don't think Dean would like that idea." "He will.

  Dean came back to me and picked me up. He put me on his back. It kind of scared me because he had a big smile on his face. As Dean, Mark and I walked behind everyone I asked Dean "Why are you so happy? Did Bri tell you something?" I asked him in his ear. "No I told him something. Its going to be your surprise." I smiled. "You got me a surprise?" "Yep and I used the last of my phone battery for it so you have to like it." I got off his back and gave him a hug. He hugged me back. "Why are you hugging me when you haven't even seen it yet?" "Because I love you." He smiled. "Sorry Mark if this is weird for you." Dean told Mark. "Nope its all good." Dean held my hand and put his other hand on Mark's back. "Hey man I'm sorry if I seem like a jerk to you I don't want to be mean to you." "Dean really its okay I understand." Mark said laughing.

  We finally reached the front. I wonder what he got me though? Everyone piled in the van and say down. I was in the passenger seat while Dean was driving. Everyone else was in the back. I looked back and all of them were asleep. "Dean?" I asked him as I yawned. "Yes?" "What did you get me?" "You have to wait. Go to sleep and we will see it when you wake up." "Okay." I said. I looked at the road. The time said 10:00 P.M. I watched Dean and Fell asleep. I was kind of scared. What if Dean fell asleep and crashed the car? Or people try to kill him while we are asleep?

  I woke up to someone brushing my hair. I jumped out of the van. "Who the fuck is brushing my hair!" I yelled. Everyone in the back started to laugh. "It was me and aww you cussed." Dean said. "Yes I fucking cuss. You scared the shit out of me." I got back in the van. "Are you ready for your surprise?" Dean asked me with a big ass smile on his face. "I'm scared." "Don't be Bri and Alice know what it is." I looked at them. "Your going to love it." Alice said. "I know your going to love love this." Bri said. "Okay I trust you guys." We all got out of the van. "One catch though." Bri said. "What?" "You have to be blindfolded." "Fine."

  I couldn't see anything. All I heard was Jack and Wiishu laughing the whole time. It took some time and they sat me down. "Alright take it off." Dean told me. I was sitting front row at the Beauty and the Beast stage at Hollywood Studios. "I told Dean every time we come here this is the first place we go to." I smiled a little while Bri was telling me that. "But I also thought lets do a show." Bri said. "You know I always wanted to be Belle. You still remember Bri?" I said crying. "Yeah I did." He said giving me a hug. We all got dressed up except Dean. "Where are you going?" I asked him. "I'm going to recorded it." "Then who's playing the beast?" "You have to find out for yourself." He smiled and gave me a kiss.

  I got up and started to sing. We all did our parts but I wasn't allowed to see who the beast was until the end. Mark played Gaston. Bri played Lumiere. Wiishu played Mrs. Potts. Alice played chip. Lastly Jack played Cogsworth. At the end Dean was still video tapping. The fog came and I couldn't see who was the beast. Once the fog cleared I saw who it was. "FINN!" I screamed. "NO ITS THE BEAST DARLIN!" He said. I ran towards him and gave him a big hug. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs  around his waist. "Hello darlin your so pretty." "Aww thank you. You are too." "Aww thank you love." Dean hopped on stage. "Alright you can put her down she's mine." Finn put me down.

  I walked over to Dean thank you so much." I gave him a hug. "I told you you don't have to worry. " He said laughing. Finn was wearing a plain black t-shirt with blue jeans and black Nikes. "So now what do we do?" Mark asked. "We go to the Aerosmith roller-coaster." Bri said. Everyone agreed so we headed over there. I walked with Finn and Dean while everyone walked in there normal groups. I didn't want to ask Finn to many questions.

Hey everyone Look who made it to the group. Finn! Guys TBH  I low-key like Finn. But I like Dean at the same time. Anyway vote and comment on this chapter. Also go check out my other books. Vote and comment on them too. And its summer time for me so I will be working on these books a lot. :) PEACE