Chapter 1 : Ms Natalie

Jake had just arrived at the Sunshine Old School and had let the kind lady at the door take his belongings .
It wasn't as if he owned much anyway,he thought.A leather trunk,two shirts,a pant,a picture of his parents and a compass.
The compass was the last memory he had left of his parents.It had been a gift from his father, before his parents plane had crashed over the Atlantic and disappeared . His father had told him to use it in the darkest of times to give him hope,and he had believed it.

It had been years since they had been presumed dead,and he had been given in the care of an orphanage

It had been years since they had been presumed dead,and he had been given in the care of an orphanage.Then this school had offered to take him in and he had been shifted.
As he stepped in, he realised that he was now in a magical looking place.The air was sweet with the smell of roses and a large hall stood before him.Stone walks,huge vases,a huge mahogany desk and pretty chandeliers,all surrounded him. The standard of this school and his old orphanage was like the distance between the earth and the sky.To the right were the children's rooms and to the left lay the teachers rooms and the classrooms.
The kind lady stepped forward and introduced herself as Natalie, his English teacher.
'Im going to be responsible for you and the other four kids in your room' she said.
She led him through a corridor and halted at a newly polished wooden door with 'Room 115' written on it in gold letters.
Inside were seated three other kids,with big curious eyes and a huge smile on their small faces.Miss Natalie introduced them as Daisy,Ian and Tulip.
The fourth kid,Gale,was out playing soccer.
Ms Natalie left them and went out.