Ride #25: Confrontation

dedicated to you hope we'll be friends.. hihi..^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie's POV

Pumunta ako ng FEU para puntahan ang may pakana ng nangyari kay Hime.

Naglalakad ako ngayon papunta sa Building nila.Hindi talaga ako makapaniwala how a sweet girl turned into someone like that.

kakilala ko siya dati pa mga bata palang kami, magkasyoso ang parents namin her mom and my mom . pero simula nung naghiwalay ang parents niya at napunta siya sa puder ng papa niya dahil hindi pa siya makuha ng mama niya dahil may business trip ito sa ibang bansa. nag-iba na siya hindi na siya yung batang nakilala ko yung batang masayahin,pala ngiti at palabiro.

but one thing's for sure dahil yun sa tatay niya. Her father is a Drug Lord isa sa pinaka kilala sa mundo ng drug dealing dito sa buong pilipinas. Paano ko nalaman? siya mismo ang nagsabi sa akin nung minsang nabulilyaso ang transaksyon ng papa niya dahil sa kanya..takot na takot siya noon binugbog siya ng papa niya dahil malaking transaksyon ang nawala dahil sa kagagawan niya.but she didn't mention what she did.

she called me to pick her up somewhere kaya nagpasama ako sa driver namin dahil hindi pa ako marunong mag drive noon,bata pa ako. nakiusap ako sa parents ko na patirahin siya sa amin . Walang alam ang parents ko sa mga nangyari sa kanya ang alam lang nila nawala siya kaya sa amin muna namin siya pinag stay dahil hindi rin alam ng parents ko kung nasaan ang dad niya dahil ang mom naman niya ay nasa ibang bansa pa.Pero isang araw dumating ang papa niya at kinuha siya..

Simula nung kinuha siya ng papa niya sa amin..ilang years ko din siyang hindi nakita..at ngayong nakita ko na siya ulit masasabi kong malaki ang ipinagbago niya.

Malapit na ako sa room niya pero sa di kalayuan ay nakita ko siya sa may corridor naninigarilyo..agad akong lumapit sa kanya at kinuha ko yung sigarilyo niya saka ko hinagis sa lapag at tinapakan to

"Hey why did you...??charlie?" hindi makapaniwalang tanong niya

"what happened to you ches??"

"nothing..haha..it's just that people change kuya Li" she used to call me kuya Li

"I know but people may change for the better right?"

"I'm better can't you see?No one dares to hurt me again..ha-ha"

"Why did you send your goons to go after Hime..why??" I immediately changed the topic..

"Oh so you know that i'm the one responsible about what happened to her?"narinig ko siyang may kausap sa parking lot nung paalis na ako kahapon..tungkol sa pagpapadukot kay Hime kaya sinundan ko yung kotse na ginamit ng mga tauhan niya pero dumistansya ako kahit papano baka kasi mahalata nilang may sumusunod sa kanila pero nahuli ako ng dating.. i can't even bare to see her in that state,and because of that I can't forgive myself

"Is She alive?, I hope She's not"dagdag pa niya

"Cheska Valderama how could you say such things?!"napataas ang boses ko dahil sa mga sinabi niya

"Why the hell are you shouting?! Is it bad to wish for that girl to die?!"

"Are you crazy?!"

"Yes i'm cazy about raijin! if he can't be with me or even with cass, he can't also be with somebody else."

"Do you think if Hime would die he would be yours??"

"No..but I would do everything for him to be mine even by force.. what Cheska wants,Cheska gets!"

"What happen to you huh?!---"

"No,what happened to you??when we were young you're always at my side..why is it now your against me?Why??"

"because this time you're on the wrong side and you're being irrational! just stop being like that and be the cheska that I knew way back then!"

"NO! As I've said people change don't you remember you're the one who told me in life nothing's constant except for change..She's just a girl..why would you even care that much?Last time I've checked you're not the type of  guy who cares about what girls feel you're even called as the Casanova, and definitely a Heart Breaker..Oh-oh wait don't tell me you've fallen in love with that bitch?"she said and chuckled like there's no tomorrow

"I'm damn right..hahaha..since we're friends I'll give you a good deal why don't you have Her so that Raijin can be mine??good idea right??" she added and chuckled more

"don't label her with such word Cheska..and yeah you're right i love her and she's even the first girl that I could really say i loved but I won't make a deal with you because she's not like a toy that you can bargain to anyone..so don't you dare touch her again..or else---"

"or else what??"

"or else you'll be dealing against me..you know me cheska, even before, I'm capable of doing so many things"

"yeah,yeah i know what you're capable of..but you can't do that to me I know better..you love me as if I'm your little sister..so bring it on"

"yeah I love you as if you're my little sister don't wait for that to change into something bad..thank God she's still alive because I don't know what I can do to you if she didn't survived" now she's really pushing me to my limit

"Huh! So she survived?..guess that bitch isn't needed at hell by now..but I will make sure to make her life a living misery"

"I told you don't label her with such names..go make her life a living misery, I'll make sure you'll feel the same but  ten times harder" 

her eyes widen and I can visibly read what's on her mind and if her thoughts could only talk they would say  'you're kidding right?!'

"if I were you I would stay away from her by now"

"What if I don't?!"

"Then you'll get served what you deserve.. Oh..on the second thought I could make your life a living hell"

for the second time her eyes widen and her mouth was left wide open as if her soul left her body..and tears suddenly stream down on her face

"You're impossible!!"

"Guess I am.. I wouldn't be  called the Heart Breaker for nothing..don't be too shocked cause that would definitely be applicable..even to you.."

"Li'l sis" i smirked

and with that I turned my back.. It pains me to see her cry and I never wanted this to end like this but if it's the only way to keep her away from Hime, then..

Hell! Let it be..

--------------------------------------------

Cheska crying at the same time mad---->

comments please..

Thanks for reading

-XOXO GiOMy-