Just let it happen...

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes (it isn't proof read!)

Brittany's POV

I knock on Trevor's door softly. Shivers spiralling through my body. Whether that's the cold or the nervousness I'm feeling is unknown to me. Around ten seconds pass, ten very long seconds. That's until I hear a click come from behind the door. The charcoal coloured door flies open. There he is. The guy I haven't seen in months. The guy I've missed greatly. Standing tall in a black t-shirt with skinny black jeans and white socks to finish the 'casual' look. His hair is slightly ruffled and his t-shirt defines the biceps he's gathered from years of dancing and no doubt years of working out too.

"Hey Britt." Trevor speaks gently, wrapping his arms around me. I hug him back but pull away as he says "Come in."

I smile at him as I make my way down the hallway and into the living room. He takes a seat upon the black leather sofa whilst I do the same. I sit next to him, still clutching onto my bag. It didn't take me long to accept the invitation to come and see Trev. It's been weird not having him around. I know that we don't see each other as much when not filming for the show but I always knew he wasn't far away. That changed when he went on tour. Knowing that he wasn't simply a drive away was weird.

"Lamar's out, it's just us." Trev tells me.

"Oh, where is he?" I ask, not being able to contain the nerves that are bubbling up within me. I don't have a clue why I'm so nervous. It's just Trevor.

"He's at his mums. I think the rest of his family is their too. It's kinda like a family gathering thing." Trevor informs me.

"Cool. Happy Birthday by the way." I smile as I place my burgundy tote bag on the floor beneath me and glide my black coat of my body and onto the back of the sofa.

"Thanks Britt." He grins at me though he dismissed it quickly. It's like he has something else on his mind." I heard Vic came home today." I nod. "She missed you. And she's not the only one." Trevor winks as he prods me on the shoulder. "Listen Britt, the reason I invited you over is because I wanted to know if you're ok. With cancelling the tour and everything, I've been worried about you. And not to mention that phone call..."

"I'm fine Trevor. Everything is under control." I smile at him, blushing slightly from his concern.

"Ok, but the phone call, what was up with that?" Trevor asks, grabbing my hand.

I look down as he holds my hand. Trying to contain yet another blush from appearing upon my cheeks. I panic trying to think of an excuse. I can't mention that I saw the video of the Q&A in Australia and thought that maybe he liked me. That would make things awkward, very awkward.

"Well, if your not going to talk then I will." Trevor begins. I furrow my eyebrow, curious about what he has to say. "Don't you feel a connection between us Britt? Don't you get a sense of happiness when we're together? I've missed you B. I can't help but believe you rang me to tell me how you felt, though I think you chickened out. Let me tell you something, your amazing. You've got me feeling something that I've never felt before. Please tell me you can feel it too."

I freeze.

My mouth hangs open slightly, shocked with how forward Trevor is being. Shocked by the fact he just poured his heart out to me. As I contemplate everything Trevor's just said, four words stumble out of my mouth.

"I feel it too." I whisper. "But we can't do this Trev. It would ruin our friendship and I can't loose you, please Trev you have to understand that I like you and all but it won't work and-." Trevor hushed me as he placed his hand on the side of my arm, stroking it softly. Shivers ran through my body simply from his touch.

Trevor's hazel eyes met mine. He leant forward. Inching closer to my face. Suddenly breathing didn't seem to be as easy as it used too. I turned my head slightly, causing his lips to press the corner of my mouth. His breathing became heavier as his hand found its way to my jaw. As he wrapped his hand around my the back of my neck,  he slowly turned my head to face him. "Just let it happen." Before I could reply, his lips were placed firmly onto mine. Our lips moved together as I welcomed the kiss and felt my hand travel up to cup his jaw. I could sense him smiling within the kiss just before he pulled away slightly, his lips an inch or so from mine.

"Just let it happen." He repeated.

831 words! I'm so proud! 😂

I hope this didn't bore you too much! And I hope you enjoyed it x

I know I updated yesterday but I managed to find time to write. I wasn't going to publish it straight away but then I thought "Why the hell not?"

Have an amazing day/night and please vote if you liked this chapter.

Love you all 💜

Holly xx 😘❤️