Still falling for you...

Trevor's POV

Brittany's squeals in my arms as I spin her round. I can't seem to process that's she's actually here, in Hawaii. This is insane. She's is insane.

"I can't believe you're here." I mumble as I pull her into my hotel suite. We stumble over to the couch that's placed just in front the French doors that open up to the balcony. I can't seem to shake the grin that's been posters on my face since I opened the door.

"Neither can I really. I just needed to see you."

"So you came all the way to Hawaii. Yep, you're officially crazy." I chuckle and so does Brittany. She buries her head in the crook my neck, leaving kisses across my neck and jaw.

"I've missed you so much." She mumbles into my neck. "And I'm so sorry about the Giuseppe thing. I just-."

"Nope, were not talking about him. He's irrelevant. Let's spend the next few days concentrating on us, huh?" I interrupt her. She nods gently before placing a soft kiss upon my lips. I laugh a little as she hops onto my lap, straddling me.

"You were right. You clearly did miss me."

"Mhm, so much." Brittany whispers against my lips. "We've got like 2 hours until we've got to meet your family downstairs."

"There's a lot we can do in 2 hours." I wink at her, smirking. She playfully hits me across the chest before grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the bedroom. I can't help but laugh at Brittany's eagerness. She's been here for less than 5 minutes and she's already all over me. What can I say? My good looks are too much for some people...

Brittany's POV

--That night--

"Wow, it's so beautiful here." I say as I walk beside Joanne. We've just left the restaurant and now we're heading back to the hotel. "Thank you so much for letting me come."

"You need to stop thanking me. It really should be me thanking you. I know for a fact that Trevor was missing you, so you being here has definitely brightened his mood. I don't have to deal with a moody 21 year old no longer." She laughs. Trevor obviously hears his name as he turns around. He's walking a few steps infront of us with Steven. Trev raises his eyebrows in curiosity but I just shrug it off, letting his mind wonder about what on earth me and Joanne were talking about.

It only takes around 10 minutes to walk back to the hotel. Me and Trevor say goodnight to everyone before making our way to our room. I immediately kick my black heels of my feet, sighing as I do so. I hear a muffled chuckle escape Trevor's mouth as he passes me a glass of champagne.

"Trying to get me drink are we?"

"Nah, although we need to celebrate." He smirks. It's New Year and it's also our 1 month anniversary. Well, it was on the 27th but now we're here together, we might as well have some fun."

"I think we had a little too much fun earlier on babe." I giggle feeling heat rushing to my cheeks. Trevor laughs with me before leading me out to the balcony.

I gasp as I spot the pristine white fencing that borders the balcony. It's embellished in white and pink roses intertwined between vivid green leaves. The sunset is just about visible over the many plan trees I can see. I take a seat on the table for two that's placed in the corner of the balcony. Trevor joins me as we take a moment to soak in the view.

"I can't tell you how happy I am your here." Trevor says as he takes his hand in mine. "And I know I said we weren't going to mention Giuseppe, but you have to know that I don't hold anything against you. Absolutely nothing. So I'm begging you, we can't let him get between us."

"He'll never do that. But...what happens if we see him at conventions or other events. He was a member of the cast, we can't change that." I sigh.

"We will deal with that when it happens. There's no point stressing about it now. I mean, look where we are." Trevor says as he gazes out over the balcony.

"Cheers Trev. Happy new year." I say as I raise my glass. He does the same and touches his glass to mine.

"Happy New Year Brittany Raymond." He laughs. I giggle before reaching over the table and placing a passionate kiss onto his lips. Trevor kisses back slightly before pulling me round the table and sitting me on his lap. I bury my head into his neck like I did earlier today. He rubs my thigh gently as we listen to the soft echoes of the people surrounding the hotel and the waves in the far distance.

And that's when I realise it. I may be in love with Trevor, but I'll forever be falling in love with him. Every little moment we share, no matter how big or small, makes me fall in love with him all over again.

"I'm still falling for you Trev." I whisper.

Hey! Hope you all had or are having a good New Year's Day! Please let me know if you've done absolutely nothing like me today just so I don't feel as bad

I hope you liked this chapter! I also wanted to let you know that I'm going to end this book at around 30 parts. That's means another 8 chapters to go.

Have a good evening (or day depending on where you are) and I'll update tomorrow 💗

Love you all so freakin much!!!

Holly 😘❤