What's going on?...

Trevor's POV

It's a Wednesday. That day of the week that's sorta, close to, just about near the weekend. Last night I took Brittany out to a cute diner in Toronto. She wore the most stunning red dress. We ate out and then came back to mine for a while. Lamar also got home at around 9:00pm so we spent an hour chatting and messing around. It was really nice actually. I love the fact that Britt gets on with all my friends. Well, I guess their her friends too. Lamar does know about me and Brittany being together although he doesn't know the details of a few nights ago. It's the same for Victoria, she knows the basics too. As I live with Lamar and Britt lives with Victoria it only seemed fair to let them know. Though, we've decided to keep our relationship on the down low from everyone else at the moment. Our families are aware but that's about it. Me and Brittany want to give our relationship a chance without the pressure, you know.

I dropped Britt home later that night. If I had my way, I would have let her stay round but with Lamar being there it didn't feel all that comfortable. However, I had an amazing time. Honestly, we could of done nothing and I would have still enjoyed myself. Sometimes it's not about what you do, it about who you do it with. As I grab a drink from the fridge, I hear Lamar make his way down the stairs. He strides into the kitchen smiling, obviously something's happened to make him do so.

"What's up with you man?" I ask as he pours cereal into a bowl.

"Victoria and Brittany are gonna come round later. I thought I'd invite them over for a movie night or something, if that's ok with you?" He grins.

"Yeah, that's cool. But that still doesn't explain why your so happy. What's going on bro?" I push him for answers.

"Ok, as your my bro I'll let you know. But this between me and you only. Me and...a girl have been getting closer recently. Though you have to promise me that you won't tell anyone if I tell you who that girl is." He says sternly.

"I promise, I won't tell anyone."

"Alright, you better not because you know her. She's like so sweet and kind." I glare at him indicating I want him to hurry up. He quickly gets the message as a second later he says "It's Victoria."

"Victoria? Like Vic?...Wow man! When the heck did this happen?" I burst.

"On tour we both got really close. We're not together or anything but I'm excited to see her tonight."

"Yo, that's great man. I'm happy for you. Do you know what, tonight's gonna be great. I've got my best mate, my girlfriend and my best mates soon to be girlfriend as company!" I laugh.

"You can't say anything Trevor. If you do I'm chucking you out this house!"

"Don't worry bout it bro. I got your back." I reassure him. He hits me on the back in a friendly way as he continues munching on his cereal.

I take a seat on the dining table, sipping from my drink. I can't help but glance at the clock and sigh at the time. 11:02am. I'd do anything to speed up today just so I can see Britt. She's busy today. I think she is out shopping with Joelle. That's means Brittany won't be round with Victoria until later this evening. I'm just going to have to wait. Pass the time by binge watching television and tumbling through the house.

Tonight's going to be amazing. Spending time with Britt will be great and seeing Victoria after what I've found out will be great too. I know I've promised Lamar I won't say anything but it's going to be so hard not too. And anyway, if he ever wants to be with Victoria, he's going to need a little help from a certain man. A young, handsome man may I add...

Hey! Happy Tuesday! Hope your all okay and liked this update 💗

Also, ahhhh! 3k! That's insane! Thank you all so much, I can't explain how happy I feel. I love you all so much xxx

Have an amazing evening/day and I'll see you all soon 💜

Once again, I love you all xx

Holly xx 😘❤️