Meaningless words...

Trevor's POV

"So your official?" I bellow as Lamar walks beside me through the mall.

"Yes and keep your voice down alright!" He mumbles.

"Congrats man. I'm happy for you." I say as he looks down at the floor. I've just discovered that Victoria and Lamar are now together. Lamar has never been one to be overly emotional so it's no surprise that he's not showing much emotion. Though I can tell he's happy from the way a slight smirk is creeping upon his face.

"You got everything you need man?" He asks trying to change the subject.

"Yeah bro, you?"

"I haven't got anything for Vic yet but I'll sort that out later." Lamar says as we make our way to the car park. We take a while to get home, probably due to the amount of Christmas shopping that is underway.

Once we do get home, I receive a text. At first I think it may be Isaac as we're meeting up tonight though I'm pleased to see it's actually from Britt.

From Britt ❤😘
Hey Trev, I've heard about Victoria and Lamar and was wondering if now was the time to tell the cast about us all. Your call though babe, I don't mind xx

I smile down at my phone. She's too adorable. After making sure with Lamar that he's happy for the cast to know about him and Vic, also me and Britt, I text Brittany back.

To Britt ❤😘
I'm happy for the cast to know. So is Lamar. You should probably text them...or you could post a pic letting everyone know.

From Britt ❤😘
I'll post a pic then. So will Victoria but you do know that the fans are going to go crazy.

To Britt ❤😘
I can't blame them. We are pretty cute xx

I don't get a reply. Instead I get a notification reading '@b_raymond has tagged you in a post'

Britt didn't go mad with the caption. She actually just wrote '#trittanyisreal ❤❤❤'. That should get the message across well enough. As I update my feed, I see a post from Vic. This time the hashtag is #needashipname!

I laugh and like it before going back to my messages, seeing one from Brittany.

From Britt ❤😘
They know now xx

'They sure do' I think to myself.

---Later that evening---

Im sharing a drink with Isaac at the moment. We've come to the local bar. It's nice to see him actually as we haven't seen each other since tour. And a lot has changed since them. Well, for me anyway.

As soon as I arrived, I was drowned with questions about Brittany. He had obviously seen the Instagram post and wanted to know every detail so I've spent the last half an hour explaining everything to him. In my defence, there is a lot to tell but I eventually get to where we are now.

In the past few hours, my phone has been blowing up with likes and comments. The fans have gone crazy. Understandably though, it was quite sudden.

"Wow bro. Congrats. She's a great girl." Isaac hits me on the back in a friendly manner.

"Yeah she is."

As me and Isaac continue to converse, I'm brought to a halt as Isaac jumps up from the bar stool.

"Giuseppe! What you doing here?" Isaac shouts to a figure behind me, giving them a bro hug.

"I'm out with the 'Cats' cast. You?" The voice asks. I turn around to see Giuseppe standing with Isaac.

"Me and Trevor thought we'd come out for a drink." Isaac tells him as I greet Giuseppe with a hand shake.

To be honest, me and Giuseppe are not all that close. Although I'm not saying we dislike each other. I guess we just don't have a bond like me and the other cast members do. The three of us continue making conversation for a few minutes. Giuseppe informs us on the theatre production he's in whilst we talk to him about the Wild Rhythm Tour. Soon enough our conversation starts to die down. That's until Isaac brings up me and Brittany.

"Yo, have you heard about Trev and Britt? It's great news right."

"Yeah, great. Listen, I've got to go. Have a good night." Giuseppe stutters. I thank him but can't help sense some tension rise between us. I've never seen someone run so fast from a conversation before. He was keen to get away! I'm actually not sure he meant it when he said congratulations.

Not at all.

Hiya! Hope you liked this  chapter! I might even update again tonight!

Hiya! Hope you liked this chapter! I might even update again tonight!

I'm off to my nan's which means a 4 hour journey though due to good old traffic, I won't get there till 8! That's nearly 5 hours!

Anyways, I hope you have a good evening xx

Love you all so much! I'm nearly at 5k!

Holly xx 😘❤