Our first Christmas...

Brittany's POV

"Thank you Deeps, I'll see you soon." I smile as Deepa leaves the apartment. Earlier me and Joelle filmed a YouTube video with her. It was a Christmas themed video seeing as Christmas is creeping in.

Speaking of Christmas, I'm sooooooo excited for it. The overall atmosphere is what I enjoy the most, although I am also excited to be spending my first Christmas with Trevor. Now we're together, I'm sure this year will be amazing. I'm in no doubt that this will be the best Christmas yet!

"Britt, I better get going." Joelle says as she appears round the corner.

"Ok, thanks for coming Jo." I thank her as I pull her in for a hug.

"Of course, I'm glad we filmed two videos as well. I'll make sure to upload the second one next week." Jo assures me.

"Cool, have a good evening."

"You too Britt." Joelle replies before leaving through the front door, closing it behind her.

I take a deep breath as I stroll into the kitchen, only to catch a glimpse of my phone lighting up. It's a text...from Deepa.

Hey girl, just saw Trevor parking up outside. Expect a knock on the door 💜

I laugh a little knowing how nosey Deepa is. That's just one of the reasons I love her. She loves to know everything that's going on. I'm sure that when me and Trevor decide to tell people about us she will go mad. Not just about us being together but because she's been in the dark for a while.

I almost forget that Trevor's coming over whilst I'm deep in thought but soon remember as I hear a knock on the door. I grin widely, running to open the front door. As I do, I'm welcomed by a rather good looking young man in front of me. He's wearing a simple white t-shirt and a pair of back skinny jeans. So simple but yet so...how do I put it...HOT!

"Hey babe. Mind if I come in?" He asks winking.

"Uh yeah. Sorry, I'm just really busy." I say as I try to hold back the laughter bubbling up from within.

"Haha, so funny." Trev replies, squeezing past me and making his way to the sofa. I giggle before joining him.

"What if I was being honest and was actually busy?" I ask with a fake offended voice.

"Even if you are busy, I know you can't say no to me." He smirks. "Especially when I do this." Trevor leans in and captures his lips with mine. I gasp slightly leading Trevor to chuckle against my lips. I slowly begin to kiss back, placing my hands on his biceps as his are on the side of my face. He starts to deepen the kiss but is stopped as I pull away. I can see the disappointed look upon his face.

"Ummm no, come here B." Trev says trying to pull me back into him but I resist.

"Ummm yes and anyway, what brought you round?" I tease.

"Does there have to be an explanation for me wanting to come and see my girlfriend? And Victoria is at my place to see Lamar. I guess me and have swapped houses for the evening."

"OMG! Are they together yet?" I squeal.

"I have absolutely no idea but I'm hoping they will make it official soon. It's getting painful now, can't they just hurry up?" Trev complains escapes my embrace and makes his way to the kitchen, grabbing a can of soda from the fridge.

"Oh, just grab a drink why don't you?" I mutter loudly.

"You're in a teasing mood today aren't you babe. It's a good job I've got such an amazing sense of humour that I don't get too upset over your comments."

I scowl at him but sadly it's not enlightening to annoy him as he simply laughs. Trevor takes a sip from his drink before throwing a can to me. I get up to switch on the Christmas tree lights. Me and Victoria put the Christmas tree up a couple days ago. It's decorated with white and gold ornaments. Obviously completed with many fairy lights, and a silver star on the top!

"I'm so excited for Christmas Trev. It's going to be so amazing!" I smile.

"It will be. It's gonna be our first Christmas as a couple B. How lovely." Trevor squeals in a girly voice.

"You're such a dork." I giggle. "But you're my dork."

Hey everyone! I hope you liked this chapter!

Please comment to let me know your thoughts 💗

Have an amazing day/night wherever you are xx

Love you all sooooo much,

Holly xx 😘❤️