What does he want?...

Trevor's POV

As Giuseppe walks past me and Isaac, he barges into me, clearly trying to knock me over. Though I stand firm in my place, he must be stupid to think that he could knock me over. "Jesus, what's his problem?" I ask Isaac.

"I have no idea but we can't let that ruin our night bro. Let's get some more drinks in." Isaac smiles.

"Yeah, lets."

I make my way back to the bar, though I can't get over Giuseppe's attitude. What's made him so angry? He was alright until Isaac mentioned me and...that's it. He got pissed when Isaac mentioned me and Brittany, and us being together. I bet he has a problem with it. I bet he thought he had a chance with Brittany after the storyline with his and Britt's character. What an arsehole! I mean, I get it. Brittany is gorgeous, she has an intoxicating personality and you can't help but want to be around her. But is it really necessary for him to act the way he did? Giuseppe could at least act like a grown up, not a little boy. To be honest, I've always seen Giuseppe as a guy who loves getting his own way. And also as a guy who hates it when he doesn't. Unfortunately he's going to have to deal with it though. Me and Britt are together, he's not going to change that. 'No one is' I think to myself as I down a drink...followed by another one, and another one...

Brittany's POV

"All I want for Christmas is you." I sing as I begin wrapping certain Christmas presents. I thought I better get started since there are so many. I've got presents for the family, friends and the cast obviously. I bought Joelle a pandora necklace. We went shopping a while ago and she saw it. Jo loved it but said it was too much money. I went back a couple days ago and bought it for her. I can't wait to see her face when she opens it. I got Trevor some PS4 games and little stocking fillers like aftershave. Though the main present is insane. I got him a drone. It's basically a camera that's controlled by a device, most likely from your phone or electronic tablet. The drone has been said to reach up to 11,000 feet in some cases although regulations recommend you fly it up to 400 feet for safety reasons. Still, it's pretty cool. I know Trevor is into all his gadgets. He will definitely be out and about all the time, taking pictures or videos with it.

I heard from Trev this morning. I know he went out with Isaac last night. It was clear that Trev had a hangover by the roughness in his voice when he called earlier. I informed Lamar with some strict instructions, to make sure Trev rests and takes some painkillers to ease his headache. I'll call him later to make sure he's alright.

It doesn't take me long to finish wrapping the presents. I'm quite proud actually. They are all covered in red wrapping paper and are complimented with sliver bows and ribbons. It was a little annoying when my new blonde locks crept over my eyes whilst I was wrapping. I've recently got my hair dyed to blonde again. I loved the look when I first got it, so there was every reason to go back.

By the time the presents are complete, I'm craving a good cup of tea. (Nothing beats a British cup of tea!) I make my way to the kitchen and put the kettle on, grabbing some milk from the fridge afterwards. As I do so, I receive a text from someone. To my surprise it's Giuseppe. He never really texts me unless it's about the show or any other events. With the filming for season 5 complete and no major projects occurring, I wonder what it's about.

From Giuseppe
Hi Brittany. I was wondering if I could bring your Christmas present round to give to you it in person. Don't worry if your busy or Vic's there, just get back to me when you can x

I furrow my eyebrow a little. I haven't spoken to him in a while and now he suddenly wants to bring a present round. Sweet of him yes but still a little odd. Reluctantly I agree and tell him I'm in all day followed by the information that Victoria is out. No longer than a minute later, I get a reply telling me he's on his way. I can't wait...

Hey! I'm currently on my way back home

Hey! I'm currently on my way back home. According to the sat nav, I have 2 more hours to go. I've already been in the car for nearly 3 so I thought I'd update for you all.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll update soon. Sorry for not updating twice the other night, I was so tired that I ended up falling asleep. 💞

I love you all so much! Have a good day xx

Holly xx 😘❤