Only a matter of time...

Trevor's POV

I gently push Brittany back onto the sofa, so she is laying on her back. Our lips don't separate as I hover over her slightly, still caressing her neck. She runs her hand over my chest. Her hand hand travels but stops when it gets to my own neck. This feeling is indescribable. There's nothing like it. As our lips continue to move in sync, I hear Brittany let a muffled moan escape her lips. I chuckle though not enough to cause us to break apart. In fact we get closer. Britt tugs my black t-shirt towards her, bringing me with it. I deepen the kiss. Luckily, Brittany cooperates. We stay like that for a while. Simply enjoying what we both have to offer each other.

Like I said, I can't describe how I feel right now. Yes, I've kissed Brittany. Many times actually but they were all staged. We were told how to stand, what to say, how to act after each line and even how to kiss. It wasn't us. It was acting. Something that I enjoy though something I wished wasn't the case on many occasions. I can't recall the number of times I wished that it was me and Brittany sharing a kiss. Not James and Riley. I also wished that it was just is. No crew, no cast. Just us. And here I am, on my 21st birthday, making my wishes come true. With the help of Britt of course. This is certainly adding up to be one heck of a birthday.

Me and Brittany slowly start to grow tired. Our lips disconnect however they only stay a matter of inches apart. I feel her staggered breath upon my mouth.

Silence.

Neither me or Brittany can comprehend what to say. So the silence continues. Normally silence would mean you couldn't communicate though the look in Brittany's eyes tells me all I need to know. She isn't angry and she isn't mad that I made my move. She's what I hope to be happy. That's all I've ever wanted her to be, happy. Knowing that I could be the person to make her just that is an amazing feeling.

"That was alright but honestly, Riley is a better kisser." I say trying to hold back my laughter.

"Shut up and come here before I change my mind about...this." Britt glares at me.

Our lips reconnect almost instantly. I pull Brittany into me, allowing me to wrap my arms around her waist. As I start to place open mouthed kisses down the right side of her neck, she readjusts herself so she's straddling me. I would of never believed that this would be the way I'd be spending my evening. Though it's a pleasant surprise. If I'm being honest, my attention wasn't initially to make a move on Britt when I invited her over. It was to make sure she was alright, but seeing her sitting so graciously in front of me, I couldn't help myself. I've missed her so much.

"Your gorgeous Britt." I mumble against her neck. She doesn't respond, though I can feel her hand running through my hair. I open my eyes to see her glancing at me with a rather anxious look on her face. I rub her waist delicately, soothing her of whatever is on her mind.

"What does this make us Trev?" She whispers. I laugh as she does so, there's no one else around and yet she still feels the need to whisper.

To amuse her, I whisper back. "Let's talk about that after we've finished what we've started." I say smirking.

"And what exactly have we started." Britt replies smartly. God, it's hard to remember how I coped without seeing Brittany for months. That's probably why we're here now. The tour really brought home how much I need her. Not having the opportunity to even pop round her house to say hello was so strange. I've realised that Brittany's the one I want to be with. Though I figure that too much talk may distract us from the inevitable, so I decide we can talk about that later, just not now.

I guide her of my lap and place her hand in mine. "Follow me." I tell her.

I squeeze her hand as she follows my lead. We get to the stairs when I feel Brittany's hand squeeze mine back. I smile to myself as we walk up each stair still with our hands intertwined. I can feel my heart beating rapidly. Purely from the excitement bubbling up inside of me. I can't help but smile as I pull Brittany towards the bedroom.

Like I said, it was only a matter of time.

Ahhhh! 2k reads! That's so crazy, I can't believe it

Ahhhh! 2k reads! That's so crazy, I can't believe it. Thank you all so much xx 💜

Please vote if you enjoyed and always feel free to let me know what you thought of the chapter!

ALSO, what the hell is going on with JILEY! What were the writers thinking?! Though I'm still holding onto hope that things will be ok! 💗

Have an amazing day/night and I'll see you soon xxx

Holly xx 😘❤️