Nothing can beat us...

Brittany's POV

"Trev, don't you think Vic and Lamar have been gone a while?" I ask as I sit up slightly.

"Uh, well they do have a lot to talk about." He laughs, winking at me. I smile back at him. Victoria and Lamar went to talk around 40 minutes ago. Trevor's filled me in on Lamar's feelings and I know Vic feels the same way. Coming round meant that it was probably time that those two needed to sit down and talk it out. It's obvious they want to be together, it's just whether they're brave enough to make it happen.

"Shall we go and check on them?" I ask Trev. He nods and pauses the film before we get up from our slumber on the sofa and head towards the hall.

"They should be in the-." Trevor begins but we're both brought to a halt as something catches our eye.

It's Victoria and Lamar...kissing...in the hallway...oh...my...fucking...lord!

"Yo, don't swallow each other!" Trev shouts as he bursts into fits of laughter.

Vic and Lamar escape from each others embrace as they scramble to collect their composure, and their breath. I giggle slightly as they both glance at each other, clearly feeling a little awkward.

"I'm so happy for you two. You're so cute!" I squeal.

Trevor laughs under his breath as he witnesses my excitement.

"Sorry to interrupt, I guess we'll leave you to it then." Trevor smirks as we walk past them and into the kitchen. "There's always a bedroom if you need more privacy." Trev says loudly. I take a quick look back to see Victoria blushing immensely. I can't help but feel super happy. They are so cute!

I follow Trevor as he leads me onto the patio outside. I take a seat next to him on the garden sofa. (you know, the furniture you see in a garden thingy).

"That happened quick." I smile. "I mean, it was obvious they liked each other but for some reason I didn't think they'd move that fast." I ponder.

"Well, we didn't exactly take things slow." Trevor points out. "Though I can't say I'm upset we didn't."

"Neither can I. But if you think about it, we had kissed before. As "jiley" I mean. Victoria and Lamar haven't. That was their very first kiss..."

"Uh huh. And we barged in on it." Trevor chuckles.

"Oopsy!" I giggle back lacing my hand with Trevor's.

"Look, the stars are out." I say as I point up to the indigo sky. It's around 10:00pm. The brisk air races past my skin, sending shivers through my body.

"You cold B?" Trev asks.

"A little."

I watch Trevor untangle our fingers and disappear back into the kitchen. A mere 40 seconds later, he reappears from the French doors with a blanket in hand. I laugh as he gently places it over me.

"How thoughtful." I tease him. Trevor doesn't respond but instead pulls me into his side, placing a kiss upon my lips. We kiss passionately for a while before slowly disconnecting our lips. I bury my head within the crook of Trev's neck, simply savouring the moment.

"When should we tell everyone about us? You know, the cast, the fans and the show's production team?" Trev inquires.

"Hmm, maybe we should wait a little longer. Then Lamar and Vic will probably also be together. We could all tell everyone at the same time. Like a double reveal."

"That sounds like a plan." He says as he rubs my back softly. "So now it's just down to 'Vamar'." Trev says.

"Vamar? How about Lictoria?" I add.

"Ugh no, Vamar is a way better name! Though I do believe that nothing can beat Trittany!" Trevor grins.

"Nothing huh?"

"Nope, nothing can beat us Britt."

Have you ever just had a week where you've become so fed up with all humans?! 😂

☝🏻️ This was literally me to everyone who's approached me in the last week!

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter and I'm sorry I haven't updated in like 10 days xx

Have an amazing night (or day depending where you are) and I'll see you soon 💗

Love you all,

Holly xx 😘❤️