Chapter 16

"Yukino Aguria."

Yukino's eyes widened from the sight of your current state. You didn't look like yourself, that's for sure.

Were you possessed by someone? A dark mage, perhaps?

Yes, yes, that must be it!

But naïvety will get you killed, Yukino.

"Who are you?" Yukino asked sternly, deciding in her mind that a dark mage is controlling you.

"You know exactly who I am." You spat. "Don't play innocent, Yukino."

"(Y/N)-sama," The Celestial Mage said hesitantly. "t-tell me, what's gotten into you?" Or rather, who. She thought, her hand slowly gripping her golden keys.

You chuckled manically, your shoulders shaking as you did so. Once you calmed down after a few seconds, you glared at her again.

"I just want to stop a problem before it starts." You stated in a monotone voice. "And the problem is you."

"Me?" Yukino's eyes widened and a split second later, you were directly in front of her.

Not wasting a second, you raised the hammer and hit Yukino in the head. She flew back into the wall, dropping her Celestial Spirit gate keys.

It happened in the blink of an eye. It was so quick. Yukino only saw a flash of your skin before a throbbing pain coursed through her skull and she was sent flying.

She winced upon impact and felt something running down the side of her head. She raised a hand to the left side of her head, near her ear, and felt something wet. Removing her hand, she looked down at her fingertips and saw blood.

Then she heard footsteps coming toward her.

She looked up and saw you sauntering closer and closer, swaying your hips with confidence.

"(Y-Y/N)-sama," Yukino stuttered softly. "ho-how am I a problem to you?" I need to stall her until I can reach my keys. She thought, spotting her keys a few feet away from her, by your feet.

"You like Sting." You replied, your voice low and dangerous.

The girl's eyes widened in shock. She knows!? Her heart rate increased as she tried to keep herself from panicking. How does she know?

"You're going to end up taking Sting away from me." You continued. "So, I'm just going to kill you now!"

Yukino saw a flash of silver and leaned to the left, attempting to get away somehow.

But it was too late.

You took the pair of scissors and nonchalantly flung them into Yukino's shoulder as if it was a normal thing to do.

She gasped in pain and whimpered, tears forming in her brown eyes. She looked at you with those same teary eyes. "(Y/N)-sama," She muttered, "this isn't like you."

"Well, I wouldn't have to do this if you would just stay away from Sting." You shrugged your shoulders. "Far away."

"I-I will!" She said immediately, her eyes pleading with you. "I promise!"

You turned sinister again in the blink of an eye. "You're lying." You growled.

"N-No, I'm not! I-I swear!"

"Shut up."

While you were glaring down at Yukino, she took the opportunity (deciding that this was as good of a time as ever) to gather all of her strength and kick you in your right calve.