Chapter 5

Carlos ran through the field and smiled to himself. Right now he was in his human form and he loved the feeling running through the sports field. He spread his arms around and closed his eyes, he turned his face towards the sky and giggled to himself. Carlos shouted out a random lyrics and spinned in a circle.

He stopped and looked towards the bleachers, where Mal and Evie sat at their first game here. He put his hands down by his side and turned towards the bench, where Jay and him sat down waiting for the coach to put them in. He blushed as Jay stood up for him, even when Carlos wasn't so good at the sport. Carlos smiled and walked towards the bench and sat down.

He brought his knees to his chest and looked out towards the field. It felt like how it was ages ago, how people would cheer for their team. He smiled to himself as he remembered how happy Jay looked whenever he won the game for them, he remembered how perfect the hug was whenever Jay hugged him. Carlos put his chin on his knees and smiled even wider, where his cheeks began to hurt.

He buried his smiling face in his knees and giggled to himself. His grip around himself was tighter and he tried to remembered how happy Jay's face was. Carlos rolled his head on the side and chewed on his bottom lip and looked towards the bleacher where he danced his victory dance and Jay grabbed him by the waist and gave him the hug. Carlos gulped and covered his cheeks with his hands as he shook his head.

"What are you doing out here?" He heard a voice asked, Carlos jumped and saw Jay was standing there. He had his hair tied back in a terrible bun, he had on a pair of pajama pants and only a hoodie on, he was barefeet and he pushed back the fallen strands from his face.

"What are you doing out here?" Carlos shot back as Jay snorted and walked towards the blonde.

"Sorry Car, I asked first so you answer." Jay said as Carlos turned his head and crossed his arms.

"I just wanted to take a nice walk," Carlos said as Jay nodded.

He pursed his lips before looking down towards the younger teen. "Late at night, where we should be sleeping in our nice warm beds? Yeah a perfect time for a walk, may I remind in horror movies or novels this where they get the damsel in distress." Jay said as he made face.

Carlos giggled and shook his head. "No way I'm the damsel in distress," Carlos said as he slapped his chest. "I''m a man, so suck it." Carlos said as Jay chuckled and shook his head.

"Alright hot shot, let's go back to the dorm room. Yeah?" Jay asked as Carlos sighed and hung his head low.

"Jay, I don't want to back to the dorm. Can't we just stay out here for a while?" Carlos asked, as he brought his head up and blushed seeing how close Jay was.

Their nose's was close to touching, their brown eyes stared into each others. Carlos felt his neck burn red, he chuckled as he felt Jay's hands on his cheeks. Carlos widened his eyes and tried to step back but Jay sighed.

"Your lips are blue Car, and your cheeks are turning red from the cold." Jay muttered as he took off his green hoodie.

Carlos blushed as he saw Jay's tan chest. He turned away but saw Jay was putting the hoodie over the small blonde. He looked towards Jay, who was basically naked now, since he was only wearing a pair of plaid pants. Jay wrapped his arms around Carlos, and allowed the younger boy pressed his colder face against his warm chest.

"Now let's go back to the dorm, because if the team finds out that the adorable goof ball is sick, then I don't think we'll be able to win the game." Jay said as he pulled him away and pulled the hoodie over Carlos's head and began to tie the strings together.

"Uh Jay, shouldn't it be the other way around?" Carlos asked as Jay looked towards him.

"What do you mean?" Jay asked as he finished tying as Carlos reached for the hem of the hoodie.

"I mean you're basically the star of the team, if you get sick then we won't win the game. So you should wear this, not me." Carlos said as he tried pulling off the hoodie, but Jay stopped him.

Jay stared into his brown eyes and keep his hands wrapped around Carlos's. Carlos blushed and Jay gave him a small smile. The tan boy leaned down and kissed Carlos on the nose, and shook his head. Jay pressed his forehead against Carlos's and closed his eyes.

"The team would be lost also if you was sick. You're the goofball, and that is way better than the star player. Trust me, if you was sick I would stay with you and make sure that you get better, I promise I would." Jay whispered as Carlos opened his mouth but shut it.

Carlos smiled as he wrapped his small arms around Jay and pressed his head against his shoulders. Jay was taken back but wrapped his arms around Carlos, he sighed but shriveled from the cold. Carlos frowned as he realized that Jay could get sick just like Carlos would, he laced his hand with the tan boys and looked up towards Jay with a bright smile.

"I think I want to go back to the dorm, please." Carlos said as Jay smiled and nodded.

Carlos felt Jay let go of his hand, only to be wrapped by Jay. The tan boy allowed his arm draped across Carlos's shoulders as they headed back to the dorm. Jay made sure that Carlos wouldn't get sick or cold anymore. As soon they made it back to the warm dorm, Jay tucked Carlos in the bed. As Jay turned to walk away he felt a small cold hand warped his wrist, Jay looked back and saw Carlos was smiling.

"I think I;m still cold," Carlos said as Jay looked around for more blankets but Carlos giggle made him look back towards the blonde. "Can you sleep with me? Because you're like a heater, and that wouldn't make me sick, you know." Carlos replied as Jay rolled his eyes and nodded towards Carlos.

"Slide over you goof." Jay said as Carlos slide over, and the teenagers sleep together that night. Just enjoying each other warmth. 

Heyyo Guys!!!!!

What we thinks???? Carlos??? Jay?? The Jaylos moment??? Also since it's been so long since I updated this, which don't worries faster updates are coming, I'm giving you a Jaylos filled chapter!!!! So your thoughts??? Also Happy Thanksgiving, be sure to eat as much you can because you deserve it!!!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!