Chapter 3

Welcome back~ now I hope you're enjoying the story so far. And I hope you keep reading.  (I know it says karma x reader,  but patients Is a virtue~) now back to the story. Asta la vesta ~~.
______________________________________

Nagisa's POV
It was so fast. Way too fast. After the smoke had cleared,  all we saw was a beautiful girl with (H/L) (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes with (S/T) skin,  and a rolling, crying Koro-Sensei... In pain! Almost all his tentacles were missing.

This was a good opportunity to attack,  but we were all frozen from what we saw.

The girl strolled over to a whimpering Koro-Sensei.  "As you can see," she started,  "I'm in it for the money."she gave him a cold,  evil smirk.  This girl... She actually harmed him!? 

Karma's POV
Holy hell she's hot!  I thought as I saw her taunting Koro-Sensei.  I looked over at Kurasuma,  who was frozen in shock. I want her.

Your POV
After fucking with the half smashed octopus,  I walk over to his pedestal thing and lean on it.  "Hello class. " I looked at them all with a bright smile on my face. "I'll be the one to kill your beloved teacher. " They were all staring.  I walk over to Kurasuma,  still frozen.  "Well teach, how was that for my first day? " I chuckled and walked out of class.

~time skip~
Nagisa's POV
After Koro-Sensei finished regenerating,  he was grey,  and like what happened when Karma first arrived,  he was against the wall punching it with that little 'sploush' noise irritating everybody once again.

"OKAY WE GET IT YOU'RE DEPRESSED NOW STOP THAT DAMN TENTACLE FROM MOVING. " Nakamura Rio yelled at Koro-Sensei,  throwing a knife at him. He caught it as usual. "I,  im sorry. Class dismissed... " Here we go again.

Your POV
Well,  that was fun.  I sat on a tree branch that wasn't too high up eating my lunch. Suddenly,  a tall red headed boy walked  up next to me. "Hey cutie,  you must be the new girl." he said. Did this period blood lookin ass boy just call me 'Cutie'? "Did you just call me 'Cutie'? " I said, extremely pissed at him.

"And so what if I did?" he smirked at me and slightly laughed,  but I wasn't laughing.  I stand up off the branch and do a few flips in the air, landing straight on my feet. He was wide-eyed and took a stance as if he's ready to fight

"You don't want to do this. " I say to him in a sing song voice. He just smirks.

Karma's POV
Damn she's cute,  but I'm not gonna lose a fight. Especially to a girl. "Im sure I want to do this." I say putting on my stance. "But first," she says, "I can't fight my opponent without knowing his name. ", I smile.

"Karma. Karma Akabane. And you?"

"(Y/N). (F/N) (L/N)"

Before our fight starts, I decided for us to get an audience. Me and her both walk to the classroom.  "Alright people. Come on. Me and (Y/N) need an audience. It'll be more fun." I tell the rest of the class. "Karma. What are you doing?" asked Nagisa. "we are going to have a fight. And Kurasuma will supervise. " Kurasuma looks up from his papers,  shrugs,  and goes with it.

We all head out to the yard. Me and (Y/N) stare at each other. "This fight will last until one person is too injured to go on, or forfeits. That is how the winner will be determined." he signals for the fight to start.
Let's see what you got sweetheart.

______________________________________
Eeheheheee~ cliffhangers are good for the soul. Don't hate me though. The next chapter will come soon. Maybe in the next hour or so,  but it's break time for me. Sayonara ^^

"