Chapter 13

It's been about a week since I last updated. Sorry about that. School been bugging me because we have midterms. Wish me luck >.<. Anyways here's your chapter~
______________________________________

Your POV
It was finally time. I set up the two best shooters, ryunouske Chiba, the tall boy who apparently has no eyes,  and Rinka Hayame, the outward pointing-green eyes girl, outside the school building in some of the bushes.
"Are you ready people?",  I ask, With everyone in position. "We're ready to go.", Karma yells.  Everything goes quiet as the banoctopus enters the classroom.

Narrators POV
The trap they had set for Koro-Sensei was almost fool proof. The class was half empty, with only a few students, Isogai, Rio, Kayano, and a rather creepy girl with short dark hair known as Kirari Hazama.

"A rather small class today.", Koro-Sensei speaks. Nagisa opens the door and walks into the classroom holding (Y/N)'s Kitana, still sheathed. "Umm
... Koro-Sensei, can you help me with something?", he asks innocently.

"What is it Nagisa?", replies Koro-Sensei.
"Since you can't be hurt by a regular sword or knife,  can you be my target?   I want to learn how to use this. "
The teachers face turns to a green stripes color, feeling cocky. "Why not?" he says shrugging a tentacle.

They walk outside to the school yard.

"Okay Koro-Sensei,  you can't move and you have to let me hit you. I'm trying to improve my skills."

With Koro-Sensei distracted,  the rest of the small class in the classroom contacts you and Karma. "The eagle has left the nest." they all say to them.
You gestures to the shooters from a tree limb. They obtain their stance and are prepared to fire.

Karma then waves at Terasaka, Itona, and their little group of people,  to start their part. Itona finishes mixing a clear liquid Okuda had wipped up and gave Terasaka a thumbs up. He smirks,  and tells Ritsu to contact Okuda, the Chemistry wiz and the most innocent looking of all of them. She was perfect for the job she was left to do.

She goes over to Terasaka's Group and squeezes her eye shut and holds her nose as she takes off her glasses. Terasaka then pours the liquid on Okuda, and she whimpers a little from the coldness of the concoction.  Terasaka gives her a pat of the back,  "You're good to go.",  he whispers to her. She nods slightly.  And begin to sneak up on Koro-Sensei.

Nagisa notices Okuda, and springs into action. "Are you ready Koro-Sensei?" he asks. "I always am Nagisa!"Nagisa swings the dull side of the blade at him,  and he blocks it with two of his tentacles.
Okuda tackles Koro-Sensei,  as the liquid begins to burn his skin. "NOW!" You yell at every student. They all begin to jump from the trees and out of the classroom. Nagisa flips the sword to the sharpened end, swinging it at the stubborn teacher. he cuts off two tentacles and Koro-Sensei squeals. All the students pull out their Anti-Sensei knives and begin to strike at him.
Once each student was at close range, they pull out the anti-Sensei hand guns. The only people who weren't in the pile of attacking students was Hayami and Chiba,  both still in the bushes with their sniper rifles. They were the ones to finish the final blows. They both took a deep breath, and counted to three in their heads.

1...

2...

3!!!

They breath out, and quickly shoot at the teachers head.  All the students hear the shots, and let go of the giant superhuman. "Did we get him?" asked a student. He suddenly shoots up. "Nice attempt children, but it's not enough to kill me~", he snickers at them with green stripes once again.

You cringe, and crush the binoculars you were using as you watched the attempt from afar . "DAMMIT!!",  You yell,  as you started heading to the classroom. You arrived with Karma in just a few seconds as you used your moch 60 to get there.
Your mouth drops as you see the octopus, alive and well. You drop to your knees and put your face in your hands. "What went wrong?" You ask,  quivering in anger. Chiba and Hayami step out from the bushes,  with their heads hanging low. "We... We missed our shot... ", confessed Hayami. Chiba nodded but still kept quiet. You could see sweat beads going down their faces.
"We were too nervous, and we were shaking.", Chiba says. "Now now, don't feel so much guilt. This was one of the best assassination attempts you've done. And I applaud you for doing such a good job. Especially you (Y/N).", he looks at you and you just growl. This mother fucker is really unkillable. You think to yourself.
"But (Y/N),  how did you get that sword to even harm me?",asks Koro-Sensei. Karma speaks up, showing him the Katana, "Okuda did it. She made a sticky substance using chemicals from the anti - sensei b-b's and put it on the swords edge. She found a way to make it clear. She did the same with the liquid that was smeared on her. By the way, Okuda, go and take a shower. ", The whole class laughs.
They really managed such a plan, and she came up with it. She even managed passing every single exam with top scores. She really isn't Normal. Thinks Koro-Sensei.
______________________________________

This chapter was very active. It's kind of long, but you finally know what the plan was. Let's hope this goes farther. ~