Chapter 7

Your POV
I... I don't want to hurt anyone.. I don't want to die... I... I... What is wrong with me. I'm a trained assassin from birth. My parents were trained assassins. I was a born assassin. Even after the... Incident~.
I hear foot steps and I turn around in the normal human speed, and I see Karma.
I wipe away any tears I have left. We were both standing next to a tree far from the old school building. He was staring at me, like he was disappointed. No... Please don't... Not you too... I start backing away as tears swell up in my eyes again. He starts walking towards me. My back hits another tree, stopping me from going any further.
He stops inches in front of me. My (E/C) eyes now fogged with tears. Then he... Pulled me into a tight hug. Holding my head and wait against him.

"I understand why you denied it (Y/N)." he starts saying. Every word comforts me.
"You were trying to protect everyone by keeping it secret. You wanted to help everyone by hiding your intentions under that cockey attitude of yours." I laugh at that a little. Letting myself sink into the hug.
He mutters, but I hear it clearly. "I love you. So no matter what you are, ill be there."
I pull from the hug. Crying because of what he said. His eyes widened. "I love you too Karma. So please... Don't leave me." and that was it. Tears flowed. And It hurt so badly I fell to my knees. And he hugs me once again as I was on the ground. Soon enough, we fell asleep next to eachother.

Nagisa's POV
We all knew it. All of us knew she was faster then the notorious Koro-Sensei. We all knew, she could kill him anytime. We didn't want this to happen.
"Okay break time children. I'm going to Brazil for a football game!" he jolts out of the classroom. "And he's gone. " says Isogai, the poor Prince on the class.
I look around the class. "Hey, where's Karma?" I ask the class. Everybody looked confused as to where he went, so we decide to search the mountain.
Suddenly, "I FOUND HIM!! ", Kayano yells to the class. We jump the trees to her. We see Karma asleep, holding a sleeping, crying (Y/N). I know we were all thinking the same thing. We did this. We hurt one of our classmates. Rio started crying with Kayano and some of the other girls. I know they were feeling guilt just as much as the rest of us. Terasaka and the other boys had sweat coming from their foreheads.

Your POV
I wake up seeing the entire class looking at me and Karma. I nudge Karma and he wakes up. I glared at the class, but then soften my expression as I see all the tension in the class and all of their guilty faces. Nagisa's kneels down to me. "We.. " he started, "we wanted to apologize for how we acted. We didn't treat Kayano or Itona like that so we shouldn't treat you that way. But please, share. We will all listen and be your friend. We just hope you feel the same." a smile crosses my face. I clear my throat, and turn back to my normal personality once more. "well I suppose. I could tell you how I got my abilities. " I glared at them. They laugh and Karma throws his arm around me. "Come on sweety." he smirks. I laugh as well.

______________________________________
The explanation for your abilities will be in the next chapter. Let's see why~hyufufufuu. Till the next chapter. Sayonara~