Just Do It

"Where do you guys think we should eat? Or am I the only one hungry?" Sean asks.

"I don't know, I'm feeling for Chinese I think." Maeve says and then she looks to her boyfriend, Owen. 

"Mae, we just had Chinese. I kinda want pasta." Owen says.

"I agree with Maeve, Chinese sounds good right about now." Sean says and then rubs his belly.

"I could go for some pasta though." Jade says.

"Your say doesn't count, you're a vegetarian." Sean says and crosses his arms.

"I am not! I said I was raised as one, sheesh Sean." Jade says exasperatedly and Sean rolls his eyes.

"Yeah okay." He mumbles. 

"Alright you two, I think Chinese is good." Kira, Jack's girlfriend, says. 

"Riele what do you want?" Maeve asks and everyone turns to me.

"It doesn't matter although I really think we should wait until Jack and Jace get here because if anything I know Jace has definitely worked up an appetite after that game." I say, being the voice of reason. Everyone just nods.

"That's pretty smart. You're way better than Jace's ex. Usually she'd just try to reason out loud what she wanted and it came off as her trying too hard to impress us." Jade says and then everyone looks at her.

"Jade!" They all shout. 

"What?" She asks. Maeve rolls her eyes while everyone else just sighs.

"Jade, honey Riele and Jace aren't dating. You're comparing Jace introducing Fallen as his girlfriend to Jace introducing Riele as this really cool new friend of his. That's not the same thing Jade." Kira explains and Jade goes 'ohhhh' for a few seconds.

"Well still, Riele has a better personality than Fallen." Jade says.

"I think that we all agree on." Sean says and everyone nods.

"Well thanks." I say with a smile. Just then Jace and Jack run up over to us with their bags in their hands.

"You guys played really good tonight." Kira says mainly more to Jack than the both of them. She moves to hug Jack and kisses his cheek.

"Thanks baby." Jack says.

"The other team seemed to be a little too rough, I saw how hard they were being on you Jace, you okay?" Maeve voices with concern.

"Yeah, one of them got my shoulder real good but I'm fine otherwise. I think they were more surprised at the fact that I didn't get knocked over." Jace says as he moves his free left hand to rub his right shoulder. 

"I should go fight them! Anyways, what do you guys want to eat?" Jade says.

"Taco Bell." They both answer.

"What?! No that wasn't even a choice!" Maeve shouts.

"Baby chill, we didn't give them choices." Owen says and Maeve rolls her eyes.

"Whatever how about we all split up, get our food and just eat at someone's place?" Maeve says.

"Who has their car?" Jade asks and they all start to work out arrangements.

"Riele what do you want to eat?" Jace turns to me and asks.

"I'm not really hungry but I could go for a taco or five." I say and Jace laughs at me. 

"Alright cool so you'll stick with me, that's all I needed to know." Jace says and then turns back to pay attention to everyone else. Ooo this kid gone get me in trouble.