Maybe

Surprisingly an hour after Jace gave me the death tea my mother made I regurgitated. I instantly felt better no more aches and pains or any signs of sickness. My temperature went down and I was cured. Since I was better, I showered and disinfected my whole room then got ready to leave. I said my goodbyes to Mommy then Jace and I were on our way. The hotel we were to stay at was actually only 45 minutes away so we got there, greeted the program coordinators and got our room keys. 

"We're on the 8th floor." Jace says. 

"That's sketchy, there's only 10 floors." I say. 

"Once you see the view, you'll be okay." Jace reassures me as we step into the elevator. I press the button and we ride up in silence. 

"We're room 816." Jace says once we step out, I turn left and start to look for our room. We stop in front of our door right as someone comes out the room next to us. This girl is absolutely gorgeous, she's got the friendliest facial features ever and she just radiates good vibes. 

"Hey, neighbor." She says and waves. I smile at her.

"This is going to sound crazy but can we be friends?" I ask her and she nods. 

"Definitely, I'm Lizzy." She says and holds out her hand.

"Riele and um do you mind if I hug you?" I ask timidly. She shrugs.

"I love you already." She says and we hug. 

" I hate to cut this short but I'm going down for my second round of hors d'oeuvre." She says and I laugh.

"I might just join you down there." I say and she chuckles.

"See ya there." She says.

"Aye aye cap'n." I say and we salute each other at the same time. This is the start of something grand. I turn back to the door to see Jace is inside and so is my bag. I walk in and close the door behind me. This room is amazing. I walk past the living room to the bedroom to find Jace spraying down everything with Lysol. 

"Jace do you know if any of your friends are here?" I ask him. He stops spraying and his face twists up. 

"Uh as far as I know just Thomas." He says and then goes into the bathroom with the Lysol and a rag.

"When did you and Thomas become friends?" I ask him, trying to make conversation despite knowing the answer.

"The day after I was an ass to you." He replies curtly.

"Is that like you way of trying to apologize?" I ask feeling slightly offended. He exits the bathroom with a frown on his face. 

"No, I'm acknowledging what I did. Will you listen to my apology?" He asks me. I shake my head 'no'.

"Then I won't apologize until you're willing to listen." He says and I shrug. 

"I want to go hang out with Lizzy. Are you going to come with me to the Lobby and try to make some friends or something?" I invite him switching the topic to a lighter subject. 

"No you go have fun. Tell me about it when you get back." He says and sits down on the bed, he just got into a slump. I nod and walk out, closing the door behind me. I get my phone out and call Thomas. 

"Hey little lady, what's up?" He asks.

"Can you come hang with Jace? I'm going to chill in the Lobby and he didn't want to come." I say.

"Alright yeah, what's you guys room number? I'm heading up now." He replies.

"Thanks, we're 816, see ya." I say and hang up. I walk to the elevator and once it arrives I step in and go all the way down. When I step out out, I notice the other elevator is going up so I'm going to assume that it's Thomas. I walk around for a bit before I spot Lizzy's blonde head of hair. I walk over to her and see she's eating ice cream. I mean EATING ice cream, her mouth's a little  messy and I can't help but laugh. She looks at me sheepishly then smiles and takes a huge gulp.