Get Your Shit Together (Part 1)

It's been 3 months since I've spoken to Jace. I honestly want nothing to do with him. The only thing I will say about him is he did save me from that Noah guy who actually ended up raping some girl 2 days after I made the mistake of staying at Jace's house for break. Anyways as it turns out Noah raped the girl and was arrested the same day after his ex-girlfriend found out what he'd done. Not only was he charged with rape but also with domestic abuse since his ex-girlfriend was willing to speak up about all he'd done to her. When my mom found out she was absolutely horrified because she'd let him into our home. You'd think that going to stay with Jace would strengthen whatever kind of relationship we had but it did not at all. We argued nonstop and it'd be over stupid things. However we got over each one quickly but it really all got messed up when one of Fallen's friends showed up to the house. I remember it like yesterday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Riele, get your lazy butt up." Jace says poking me in the side and I try not to flinch but I fail. I look at him and I see a smile slowly creep onto his face.

"So you're ticklish?" He says and I just jolt out of bed and try running away. Before I get out the room door though he tackles me and we fall to the floor. He starts tickling me and I burst into laughter and I plead for him to stop through the laughter. The doorbell rings which causes him to stop. He gets up and I finally breathe.

"We'll finish this later." He says and I just get up and follow him downstairs. He answers the door while I go to the kitchen to look for some Oreos. Sadly, I do not find any. I walk to the door to ask Jace if he ate all my Oreos and I see him hugging a girl at the door. I just try leaving quietly but the girl just so happened to lift her head and see me.

"Who's that?" She mumbles out. She's obviously been crying and rubbing her eyes, her eyes are red and glossy while her skin is flushed and she even appears to be trembling. She's a little taller than me, maybe about 5'5, she's got platinum blonde hair, sun kissed skin and her figure is good for her. She's got maybe slightly larger than average boobs and upon closer inspection I realize she doesn't really have much of a butt she's just wearing those pants that make it look like she does. 

After much scrutiny I assess the situation here, this girl is in distress and I understand that. However I do not understand why she's clinging to my man like he's her savior.  I snap back into reality to find Jace and her looking at me expectantly. I noticed though that she's clinging to his arm and moving it closer to her chest. 

"I'm sorry what? I zoned out." I say and the girl wipes her eyes after dropping Jace's arm. He turns to look at her and he puts his arm around her so as to comfort her. She stopped crying Jace, she good dammit. 

"Who are you?" She asks softly.

"Oh I'm Riele." I say and she moves from Jace's grasp and comes closer to me. Jace closes the door and steps closer to me as well. She holds her hand out for me to shake.

"I'm Sydney." She says and I just shake her hand. 

"Uh Riele why don't you stay here with Sydney, I gotta go call Sean and Jack real quick." Jace says and then he walks off without giving me the chance to answer him. Huh, strike one. I roll my eyes and take in this girl one more time.

"Um I have to go to my car, do you mind -" She starts.

"Oh no, it's fine, go ahead." I tell her and she walks out. I wait a while and then Jace comes back into the living room.

"Where's Sydney?" He asks me.

"She went to her car." I say and Jace's face drops into a frown and he looks at me disapprovingly.