Jace You're Wild

A/N I completely lied, I actually have a whole new story idea and I've got like 2 chapters typed up for it already. I'm thinking of doing my own little "Parent Project" book, I love those stories and I want to try my hand at it. The votes for the other two ideas were about even so I'll have to start them at the same time and my goal for that is around May which is when I definitely should be done with both of my books that are out now. Without further ado, here's the next chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided against calling Jace. I just decide to wait for Noah to get back which actually isn't long. I enter the living room to find him sitting there and flipping through channels.

"My mom told me that you have a girlfriend, how old is she?" I ask him not caring if I'm coming off as nosy.

"Actually I don't have a girlfriend anymore but she was 24. I'm interested in another girl right now, she's 23 and giving me a hard time." He responds.

"Oh that must suck, if you need any help I can try my best." I say and smile politely. He smiles at me.

"Thank you, I'll keep that in mind. Do you want to watch a movie or anything?" He asks and I pause thinking it over. His faces goes into a pout.

"I mean do what you want. I don't want to bother you, if you have a normal routine you can stick to it. I'm like a ghost here, I'll stay out of your way. Except um can you show me to my room?" He stammers out. I giggle, he's cute when he's nervous. I nod my head and just wave my hand signaling for him to follow me. I guide him to Jace's former room. 

"Here you go." I say and he smiles at me again.

"Thank you so much." He says and then moves into the room. He sets his bag down and sits on the bed. He takes his sneakers off and places them along the wall. He unpacks and takes off his jacket showing his muscular arms. 

"Um do you mind if I take my shirt off? It's a little hot in your house?" He asks me over his shoulder. I snap out of my little trance.

"No, it's understandable. You're fine." I say and then I walk out of his room and head into mine. I immediately call Jace.

"What happened?" He says picking up instantly.

"Nothing but I might be being paranoid but I think he's trying to seduce me. He's taking his shirt off and trying to walk around shirtless." I say. 

"Kick his dick." Jace says. I laugh.

"Sorry it's just funny to hear you say that. I will if he tries anything."I say.

"Okay, Riele make sure you -" 

"Hey um, you didn't really answer before but you still up for that movie?" Noah comes in my room asking me. I immediately hang up, Jace will get on me for it later.

"Yeah sure, anything in mind?" I ask him.

"Hm, you seen 50 Shades Darker?" He asks me. Oh hell no.

"Actually no, I didn't even watch the first one. I have no desire to." I say and Noah nods.

"Okay well then you can choose." He says and then walks away. You damn right I can choose, it's my house. I walk out my room bringing my phone with me. Oddly enough, Jace hasn't texted me. I sort of expected him to be blowing up my phone. I just shrug it off and I go downstairs. I plop down on my couch and grab my remote. I flick through Netflix until I spot DC's Legends of Tomorrow on the end of my screen. I miss Jace. Oh god, I sound like a lovesick fool. I just bypass the show and look for something else.