"Nah It's Over"

Seeing as we'd all had such a glorious time on our first double date, we decided to do another one 2 days later and here we are. This time though, we opted for a movie since it required less interaction. 

"So did y'all like it?" Thomas asks. 

"Not really." I answer truthfully. 

"I didn't really like it neither." Jace answers as well. Lizzy shrugs.

"To each their own, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Did you like it Tommo?" Lizzy asks. We all look at Thomas to find him frozen in place looking at something. We all follow his line of sight to see him looking at a girl. A girl who just so happens to be short, cute and brunette. She's got on jeans and a sweatshirt so nothing special there. Then it clicks. I make my way over there but halfway there I get pulled back. I look to see it's not Thomas but Jace.

"Do you know who she is?" I ask him and he nods. 

"Thomas needs to do this on his own." Jace says and I sigh.

"No, that girl needs to get beat." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Riele, stop it." Jace says and he drags me back to Thomas and Lizzy.

"What's going on?" Lizzy asks. 

"She's here." Thomas finally says. Before Lizzy can ask another question Thomas walks right over to her. They talk for a good 5 seconds before the girl throws herself onto Thomas in an attempt to hug him. He just pushes her off of him lightly and I watch her face contort into one of confusion. It quickly turns into anger and Thomas keeps speaking. She starts to laugh but something tells me Thomas isn't enjoying himself. Her friends soon join in on the laughter and that's it. I march over there but apparently Lizzy beat me to it, Jace and I follow.

"Alright, don't know who you are but you need to leave." Lizzy says. 

"Oh this must be the girl dumb enough to date you." Cree, yeah I know the bitch's name, say.

"Um hun at one point you dated him too." I interject. Cree rolls her eyes at me and curls her lip.

"Anyways, Thomas here knows better. I'm here to reclaim him so you guys can all go." Cree says.

"Yeah I think the fuck not." Jace says.

"Oh you're right. I should claim you." She says and winks at him. Jace gags and she starts to glare at him. 

"Not going to cut it. What were you laughing about earlier?" I ask. 

"Well Thomas was trying to apologize but little did he know I didn't really like him. I dated him out of pity and the time he caught me cheating wasn't the first time." Cree says with a smile. Oh this child, here. 

"That's disgusting." Lizzy spits.

"Just like his kisses are." Cree comments and just like that she gets punched right in the nose.

"Girls!" Cree squeals, her face contorts into one of horror and her friends quickly disperse. She holds her nose and turns to Thomas.

"Thomas, I didn't mean it. I'm sorry, how could you let your friends hurt me? I thought you loved me." She says pleadingly. Lizzy high fives me for punching her. Thomas just stares at her. 

"Thomas, if you fall for this you might as well just forget me." Lizzy warns him. He looks between Cree and Lizzy. 

"Boy, say something don't be stupid." I urge him. He closes his eyes and sighs. Lizzy just laughs dryly and walks away.

"Bye." She says and I just look at Thomas dumbfounded as he actually pulls Cree in for a hug. I look at Jace and Jace looks at me. Thomas looks at the both of us.