¿ Just The Father ?

So remember when Jade was pregnant and didn't want to tell Sean ? Yeah well, that's old news now. It's been 3 years and they have the cutest, curly-haired little girl ever named Zoe. Maeve and Owen were the next to have a baby and they are now proud parents of fraternal twins, 2 girls that are both a beautiful blend of their parents. The twins are only 6 months though but little Zoe is smitten with them and she's only 3.

I know what you're thinking, 3 years already ? That would now make me 19, and Jace 21. To my mother's chagrin Jace and I got married last year. Jace proposed randomly and he didn't think I'd take him seriously but I did. Sure it seems a little fast but I can't deny that he's the one I want forever and always. 

Sad to say, my mom got really mad at me and kicked me out. If I was grown enough to get married then I was also grown enough to get the hell out her house. That did hurt a lot and I thought she was playing but when I went back the next day, my stuff was packed up and waiting for me. There was a note that said she wanted no part in my life and that I could call her when things failed with Jace. I took it hard especially since my sister got married a few weeks after I did and my mom was all happy and gloating. I don't know what I did wrong but she always was more hard on me so I'm hoping it's tough love and she'll come around.

Here I am now, living in the house I thought I'd only be in for vacation. Jace's friends and family have been nice enough to welcome me with open arms. Jack nearly fired my mother when he found out what happened but I begged him to let her keep her position. As it turns out she quit a week later and got a job starting up a new company which in fact is my brother in law's. My mom and sister don't speak to me much but luckily Xavier, Reiya's husband, does. He's constantly telling me that they'll get over whatever it is that's going on and that I'm not wrong for being happy. He's become more family than my blood relatives and it's sickening.

"Ohh baby girl." I hear a sexy voice sing out as my door opens.

"Hello husband." I say cheerfully and Jace smiles then jumps into bed, closing our bedroom door behind him.

"How was work ?" I ask him. He sighs loudly.

"Soooo boring. Dad has me doing all this typing and emailing and blah blah business this and business that." Jace says clearly annoyed.

"Um hun, aren't you set to be taking over as CEO in 2 days?" I ask and he groans.

"Don't remind me. I really don't want to. I'm fine working under Dad but he just wants me to follow his steps, carry on in the Norman trade." Jace says dejectedly. I rub his shoulders.

"I know, I've got good news." I say and he instantly perks up.

"I found an open commercial kitchen and the owners are willing to rent it out. I also did some digging and found a studio that is pretty old but being sold for $450. The owner wants nothing to do with it and is willing to give up it and all the equipment there including some really nice cameras." I say and Jace smiles.

"Yes! Thank you baby. I'm so sorry, you can't be working right now." Jace says and I instantly feel bad. He thinks I'm not working because of an injury but he has no idea that I very well can't work at FedEx Ground and be pregnant. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that. I'm 4 weeks pregnant. I plan to tell him once we get a studio so I can decorate and set up a surprise photo shoot.

"I'm going to shower, do you mind setting up a movie ? I really just want a movie night." Jace says as he drags himself up and goes to our closet. He pulls out a pair of sweats and goes to the bathroom. He closes the door and I get to work.

No one else knows I'm pregnant except for my doctor who I have to go pick up a prescription from tomorrow since he told me that the baby would be taking up the little amount of iron I have in my body and I really need that. He's also sneaking in some prenatal vitamins since I can't afford them on my own. My mother basically cut me off everything so the bank accounts I had access to no longer existed. I had to open my own under Bank of America and start all over with my savings where I had at least $2000 stored. Thankfully, Jack had Jace learn how to code and hack and all that so as soon as I opened my own account, Jace hacked into the one my mom had for me and wiped her clean. He even took extra and used the extra money to buy us a trip to a cabin somewhere quiet which is how I got pregnant. Take that Mother.