Chapter 11

~The Next Morning~
I woke up and took a shower. I put on white skinny jeans and a black T-Shirt. Now I had to get Demi up.

"Demi wake up!"
"Why?" She mumbled.
"Because we have to meet someone.."
She instantly sat up.
"Who?"
"The guy at the meet and greet..."
"Ooh does Marie have a boyfriend?" Demi asked while winking.
"No...not yet..."
"Ooooh let's meet this boy!"

*Chase's POV*
I've never been so nervous. Marie's really pretty. Her personality is what stole my heart though. She's just so funny and smart and-
Just then my thoughts were interrupted by my bullies, Hunter and Blake. Hunter pushed me down on the ground. Blake started to kick me. I heard a familiar female voice run over to me. Hunter and Blake ran away.

*Marie's POV*
Why was Chase getting beat up? I thought as I ran over to him. I put his head in my lap.

"What happened?"
"Those are the people who bully me..."
"Aww Chase.." I hugged him. I helped him up and we brought him to the tour bus. Demi helped me clean him up. After he was cleaned up we sat on the couch.

We sat there in silence. Demi was on the arm next to me and Chase was across from me.

"So Chase, what about Marie caught your attention?"
I playfully slapped Demi's arm as my cheeks turned red.
"Well for one thing she's beautiful.."
I'm pretty sure my face was as red as a tomato.
"But what really caught my attention was her personality. I could make a list about all the wonderful things about you Marie. Will you please go out with me?"
"Of course I will Chase!"
I got up to hug him. We left Demi and went to Starbucks.

We both got coffee and walked around. He grabbed my hand and I blushed even more. This boy stole my heart.

"So Chase..what's your last name?"
How did I not know this?
"My last name..is.."