Chapter 1

<Okay so I forgot the password to my other account but it's still the same story. Fail on my part. My other account was DemiLovatoLover32 btw. This story may be triggering to some people so beware. Anyways Here We Go Again. (see what I did there? xD)>

*Marie's POV*

I was sitting alone in the bathroom. I held the blade to my wrist, crying. All I could think about was what Sierra had said to me.

"Go die in a hole b****. You're too fat for anyone to love."

I swiped the blade across my wrist. My family was rich so I had a personal bathroom attached to my room. My dad was always at work and my mom was dead. She died when I was five.

Flashback

I came home from kindergarten with my mom. My dad came home shortly after I did. He was walking and talking funny. My mom told me to go upstairs. I heard yelling and then a loud thump. I went downstairs to find my mom laying on the ground with a knife in her chest. My dad chased after me. I ran into my bathroom and locked the door.

End of flashback

The police didn't come and he buried her body in the backyard. Ever since then my dad focused on work to distract himself. I didn't have any siblings. I was cleaning my wrist up when my iPhone rang. It was my best friend Sarah. I didn't tell her about my cutting because I didn't want her to be worried.

"Hey"

"Hi Marie. What's up?"

I tried my best to hide the fact I was crying.

"Oh nothing much. How about you?"

"Same. I have some tickets for a concert tomorrow at 6. You wanna go?"

"Sure!! What concert?"

"Demi Lovato.."

I screamed.

"OH MY GOSH ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!?!"

"Yep. I got them for your birthday."

"Aww thanks Sarah."

"Any time Marie. So I'll pick you up at five?"

"Yep. See you then. Bye."

I walked out of the bathroom and into my bedroom. I screamed. Demi freaking Lovato. I love her. She's my idol. I was so glad today was Friday and I didn't have to deal with Sierra tomorrow. I put on Demi's new album and fell asleep.

~The Next Day~

I woke up at 8. My dad doesn't come home until 7pm so I didn't have to deal with him when I woke up. I went downstairs and watched TV. At about one I started getting ready. I jumped in the shower. I straightened my hair and pulled on black skinny jeans, a black T-shirt, and put chunky bracelets on. I did my makeup and by the time I was done it was four. It takes me a long time to get ready. I was so excited. I went downstairs and sat on the couch. I left a note telling my dad I was leaving even though I knew he didn't care. I heard a horn and went outside.

"Happy 14th birthday!!"

Sarah was 18 and my only friend.

"Aww thanks."

I hugged her and she handed me an envelope.

"Open it." She said smiling.

"Okay.."

I opened it and inside were two backstage passes. We got to meet her after the show!! I screamed.

"SARAH I LOVE YOU!!"