Chapter 5

*Demi's POV*

"Demi I love you so much. You're beautiful, funny, strong, and an amazing person. Will you make me the happiest man on earth and become Mrs. Horan?"
"OH MY GOSH NIALL YES!!!!"
He put the ring on my finger and we kissed under the moonlight. We got back to my house and I don't think I need to explain what happened. I cuddled up next to him and fell asleep.

~The Next Day~
*Marie's POV*

I woke up and it was 8am. I spent the night talking to Maddie about boys and girl stuff. She's really funny. Mom is supposed to pick me up at nine. I wonder what her and Niall did. I took a shower and waited for Demi.

*Demi's POV*

I woke up at 8:30. I'm supposed to pick up Marie. Crap! I woke up Niall and told him to change the sheets while I took a shower. Then he took one and we rushed out the door to my mom's house. As soon as we pulled up the door opened. It was Marie. She ran out and opened the door.
"MOMMY!!"
She kissed my cheek.
"Did you miss me?" Niall asked with a pout.
"Of course but I'm not gonna kiss you. Blech." Niall and I laughed.

We drove back to the house and sat down on the couch. It was raining so we decided on a lazy day.
"You guys have fun last night?" Marie asked.
"Yeaaahhh." I showed her the ring.
"AWWWW" She hugged me and Niall.
"I have a daddy now.." Marie started crying and ran upstairs. Niall and I ran after her.
"Baby what's wrong?"
"I'm just so happy I have a dad that loves me as much as I love him."
She hugged Niall.
"I love you too sweetie.."
She sniffled. We sat on my bed and watched more TV. Eventually it was lunch time. We ate soup and took a nap. When I woke up Marie was gone.
"Marie?!"
I looked all around the house. She wasn't there. I checked outside..still no sign of her.

*Marie's POV*

I woke up to go to the bathroom and my phone rang. It was a blocked number. Me, being the dumb teenager I am, decided to pick up. It was a strange man. He told me to go outside or he would hurt Demi. He grabbed me. He brought me into an alleyway and started touching me inappropriately. When he was done he told me not to say anything. I was crying silently. I fixed myself as best as I could and walked back into the house. Demi was awake and pacing back and forth.

*Demi's POV*

"Where were you?"
"N-nowhere.." She ran upstairs and into the bathroom.
"Marie please come out." I could hear her crying loudly.
She came out and ran into my arms. I grabbed her hand and walked toward my bed where Niall was still asleep.
"Can we talk downstairs?"
"Sure." I brought her to the couch and I held her.
"While you guys were sleeping a man called me and told me to go outside or you would get hurt. I went with him and..."
Before she could finish she erupted into tears.
"He's a sicko."
I kissed her forehead and rubbed her back. After a while she calmed down.
"He...touched....me...and....did...things.."
"Oh Marie.." I held her closer to my chest as she cried.
"Do you know what he looks like?"
She nodded.

I called the police and Marie gave them a description of the man. An hour later they found him. Marie confirmed it was him. He got life sentence in jail. Marie slept in-between Niall and I that night.

~The Next Day~
*Marie's POV*
I woke up and ran to the bathroom. I started throwing up. Oh no. I couldn't be. I started crying.

*Demi's POV*

I woke up and heard throwing up. Then crying. I went into the bathroom and saw Marie next to the toilet crying. I helped her up and she brushed her teeth.
"Why are you throwing up?"
"U-um D-Demi...I think I'm pregnant."

< O: I wonder if she is or not. I hope this is long enough. I am going to update tomorrow as well because the chapters have been short. Thanks for reading!! C: >